Difficult Choice!

Guest kn-OWL-edge

Wednesdays to stay up without a shadow of a doubt

we see them on a regular basis .. we hurl money into the club ... we watch the players try and perform week in week out

half the time the england squad is made up of overpaid shirkers only happy with cashing in an extra £10k a week on their current £130k a week contract. some who don't know how easy they have it just to kick a leather ball around a grass pitch for 90minutes

For what its worth my answer to this slightly bizarre question would be Wednesday............................but the lack of pride from a lot of posters in being English/supporting England genuinely saddens me.

Pride in scumbags like Terry, A Cole, Gerrard and the like.

Maybe im guilty of confusing patriotism with supporting the England football team (or cricket or rugby for that matter) but weve probably all got ancestors , and in some cases relatives who have lost their lives defending our country and i for one would be embarressed if they could read comments stating that people couldnt give two f@cks about England.

I appreciate that they are probably just referring to the football team but i still personally find it rather sad.

Maybe im guilty of confusing patriotism with supporting the England football team (or cricket or rugby for that matter) but weve probably all got ancestors , and in some cases relatives who have lost their lives defending our country and i for one would be embarressed if they could read comments stating that people couldnt give two f@cks about England.

I appreciate that they are probably just referring to the football team but i still personally find it rather sad.

That's killed that stoopid thread then. :Dark Sad: