Let me put this to you:-

you can only choose either/or

a ticket for championship final- owls vs pigs

or

world cup final

england v germany

which?

England v Germany.

Owls v pigs would be amazing. But I struggle watching that game anyway. Playoff final would just be too tense.

I'm new to this forum and the area and to get a feeling for the members on Owlstalk I have just one question for you.

SWFC to stay up this season or England to win this years World Cup?

Sorry if this question has already been asked.

There is no choice to make, what a poo question.

1st priority is always SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY,

who gives a f**k about those over paid premier league lobbers, not me thats for sure.

Guest kn-OWL-edge

Albert Einstein once said "Logic will get you from A to B, imagination will take you everywhere.

Using your imagination, would anybody's opinion change if two Wednesday players say Grant and Spurr were playing for England in the World Cup winning team?

Guest sheridan's2penalties

flip me, I can't believe anyone would even ask the question! Difficult choice my fookin' ar5e!

Compared to Wednesday, I couldn't give a flip about England. I'd rather England didn't ever qualify for one single tournament if it meant Wednesday could get back in the Prem and stay there permanently!

flip me, I can't believe anyone would even ask the question! Difficult choice my fookin' ar5e!

Compared to Wednesday, I couldn't give a flip about England. I'd rather England didn't ever qualify for one single tournament if it meant Wednesday could get back in the Prem and stay there permanently!

Wednesday are a way of life, and the meaning of life lol sad but true

Albert Einstein once said "Logic will get you from A to B, imagination will take you everywhere.

Using your imagination, would anybody's opinion change if two Wednesday players say Grant and Spurr were playing for England in the World Cup winning team?

or in your case some mind bending drugs