Money making ideas

Guest Johnbloodaxe

In the last survey carried out by the FT (2008) Whitby was the most profitable town in Britain to have a business.

So we could open a fish and chip shop that took bets on SWFC on the side and also stocked mars bars pies and bovril !!!!!!!!!!

What about that for an idea...

Guest thetruthisoutthere

One problem would be, currently when you win you can weigh the slip in at any Ladbrokes office. I'm famous in my local Ladbrokes for walking in with slips from all over the country on a Sunday after I've put a bet on in the ground at somewhere like Preston or Stoke and they have to ring their head office every time to get confirmation of the payout, which they hate lol

Whereas with ours, there would be a queue at the end of the match waiting for the scores to come in and be verified to be paid out. That would need working out somehow..

Build it into the pub we all keep wanting and get beer sales after the match as these folk watch the scores roll in

, we can all put our winnings behind the bar :cool:

Money making Idea, try and get a store in Meadowhall!

Even the small shops make loads there.

the smallest unit in meadowhall (about the size of a porta cabin 4 years ago was £75,000 per anum and thats without thinking about rates which usually works out about 20% lower than the rent of the premises in most retail units, i would guess the rates to be about £60,000

Thats £135,000 before a bet is taken or staff are paid

:Dark Mad: