Wednesday flag flies high in afganistan!!

My cousin sent me this pic of him today flying the blue and white flag with pride in sangin Afganistan!!! Thought id share it, he been there 3/4 weeks of 6 month tour and is a massive owl and gutted he his missing the blue and white wizards while away. His last game before he went was flippingPigs....guttering result to go away with or what!!! Any how im sending him all programmes from games while he is away and was wondering how i could get this pic published in matchday programme, would give him a right buzz and pick me up ( he is already sick to death of flippingSpam, says thats all there eating :biggrin: ) to be reading programme and see him self in there!! Any help would be appreciated!!!He comes back in feb/march for break in tour and will get to see the blue and white wizards again before end of season :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

QUALITY

Sorry for bumping an old thread but didnt really want to start a new one, just to let the people who sent kind messages Our James arrived back in England today all safe and will be with me tomorrow at the game :biggrin: Hope we get 3 points or im barring him from coming, his last match was piggys away!! :biggrin:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

If I had joined the army, then you could. And that would be my job.

I decided to do something else, however I do it well, and am therefore also a hero. By your logic anyway.

Hey, I might hang a Wednesday flag from my desk. Then loads of people could reply to a thread about it and proclaim me as a hero.

'DOING YOUR JOB + HAVING A FLAG = F*CKING HERO'

Don’t get me wrong, I don't want any of these kids getting shot at, and the government picked the wrong war. By they signed up for it, bullets and all, it’s just their job.

BTW, dictionary definition of a hero

'a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.'

Not

'Bloke with gun and flag in Roger Moore style safari suit'

who r u to slag off hero s tell that to my boy who came back from bosnia ended up with mental problems &PARALISED AT 17 still not right 15 years later go yourself an see how good you are . cowards allways are the first to critisise in their cushy jobs, s--thouse.

all the best to our boys they didnt ask to go but they did god bless em

Glad to hear that he is home safe and sound.

Is he on R&R or is his tour finished?

He is R&R mate done 4 and half months, got to finish tour in 2 weeks. Got him Plymouth and forest tickets so he is buzzing. Cant believe how much he has aged, looks 10years older no joke.

I decided to do something else, however I do it well, and am therefore also a hero. By your logic anyway.

Hey, I might hang a Wednesday flag from my desk. Then loads of people could reply to a thread about it and proclaim me as a hero.

'DOING YOUR JOB + HAVING A FLAG = F*CKING HERO'

Don’t get me wrong, I don't want any of these kids getting shot at, and the government picked the wrong war. By they signed up for it, bullets and all, it’s just their job.

BTW, dictionary definition of a hero

'a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.'

Not

'Bloke with gun and flag in Roger Moore style safari suit'

SOCAILIST COWARD :excl:

I tell you what if you was out there fighting you would realise what a tottal nob you really sound like, my nephew has been out there and its horrible and they do it to keep you safe you messed up idiot. maybe we should send you out there I bet you wouldnt last 2 seconds the amount of work they do in a day compared to a pen pusher like yourself!!!. The discusting thing is you probably get payed more than this Wednesday fan aswell even though he puts his life on line every day.