Wednesday flag flies high in afganistan!!

My cousin sent me this pic of him today flying the blue and white flag with pride in sangin Afganistan!!! Thought id share it, he been there 3/4 weeks of 6 month tour and is a massive owl and gutted he his missing the blue and white wizards while away. His last game before he went was flippingPigs....guttering result to go away with or what!!! Any how im sending him all programmes from games while he is away and was wondering how i could get this pic published in matchday programme, would give him a right buzz and pick me up ( he is already sick to death of flippingSpam, says thats all there eating :biggrin: ) to be reading programme and see him self in there!! Any help would be appreciated!!!He comes back in feb/march for break in tour and will get to see the blue and white wizards again before end of season :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My cousin sent me this pic of him today flying the blue and white flag with pride in sangin Afganistan!!!

Thought id share it, he been there 3/4 weeks of 6 month tour and is a massive owl and gutted he his missing the blue and white wizards while away. His last game before he went was flippingPigs....guttering result to go away with or what!!! Any how im sending him all programmes from games while he is away and was wondering how i could get this pic published in matchday programme, would give him a right buzz and pick me up ( he is already sick to death of flippingSpam, says thats all there eating :biggrin: ) to be reading programme and see him self in there!! Any help would be appreciated!!!

He comes back in feb/march for break in tour and will get to see the blue and white wizards again before end of season :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I would have thought an email to the club with the pic attached would be enough to get him in there!

Like Sam said, wish him all the best!

good pic.Why not try sending it to Soccer AM?

My Girlfriend has done it today, she went down to soccer am with her mate who was Grimsby soccerette (the girl who fell over taking pens when ian wright was on) so knows a few of crew ( probably too well the tart lol) so emailed it them today so hopefully will be on already put sky+ set in case at work!!!

Legend.Maybe print off this thread and send it to him too?!My little cousin is out there too and he's a big Wednesday fan as well http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gifAs has been mentioned above - all heroes and people I completely admire!All the best to him http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

My cousin sent me this pic of him today flying the blue and white flag with pride in sangin Afganistan!!! Thought id share it, he been there 3/4 weeks of 6 month tour and is a massive owl and gutted he his missing the blue and white wizards while away. His last game before he went was flippingPigs....guttering result to go away with or what!!! Any how im sending him all programmes from games while he is away and was wondering how i could get this pic published in matchday programme, would give him a right buzz and pick me up ( he is already sick to death of flippingSpam, says thats all there eating :biggrin: ) to be reading programme and see him self in there!! Any help would be appreciated!!!He comes back in feb/march for break in tour and will get to see the blue and white wizards again before end of season :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Good pic.WE'RE HERE, WE'RE THERE, WE'RE EVERY flipping WHERE, WEDNESDAYITES!, WEDNESDAYITES!

Guest mrbluesky

Great picture .Should be pinned up in the dressing room before the next 2 games .Come on James make it happen .

good calltop pic!!