Glen Roeder on Talksport shortly

Since Milan took over we haven't really had a board of directors. I see Chansiri appointing advisors as a way of effectively building a board who know about football, but also play a more proactive role in the day to day running of the club.

How many times when we had the likes of Richards, Hulley, Culley, Grierson, Allen on our Board were people calling to have someone with football knowledge to advise?

Would we be where we are now if that Board had someone to say "Those three Scots aren't worth what Danny wants to pay them".

It may well not work out, but that's more likely to be down to the personnel rather than the actual premise.

For what it is worth though, and my opinion in this matter isn't exactly well educated, I think the Committee could work.

Same here in reality.

The key word is continuity.   

One leaves, you get another in to replace them, who won't be up to speed with the overall plan but that overall plan will still be in place and pursued in the manner it was conceived and constructed.   Hell, any new person into this setup may not agree with the overall plan, so they will have to push those concerns over a period of time to enforce change, no more will you get wholesale changes when a key person departs for whatever reason.    Especially true if the person leaving is the manager, or as it is now - head coach.

People really think chansiri knows nowt about football, lol

This site and its posters lol

Some of 'em still believe the fairy tale that he only bought us because of Att.   lol

Talk about naive.   lol

At it again Wednesday fans having a pop at Roeder ,Can i ask what has the bloke done to offend anyone on here.?

I reserve judgement as I know f all about this guy. 

I know his name, his face, some of his past but never really took much of an interest before now.

I wait with anticipation, just as I do any new appointment at S6 1SW.

People really think chansiri knows nowt about football, lol

This site and its posters lol

TBF there maybe an element of truth to that,anyone who spends close on 40M for a football club,continues to employ the same manager who has just had the worst home record in living history whilst playing the dullest football I can recall and backing him with millions to spend this summer suggests he knows feck all about football.

TBF there maybe an element of truth to that,anyone who spends close on 40M for a football club,continues to employ the same manager who has just had the worst home record in living history whilst playing the dullest football I can recall and backing him with millions to spend this summer suggests he knows feck all about football.

Apparently Ginger is seen as unlucky in Thailand , so anyone of that hair colour can forget about being employed at Hillsbro. 

Change the record 

Or he might be thinking feck me, one of the lowest budgets in the division and he managed 13th spot, I wonder what would happen if I gave him a proper budget to compete with......

Let's be totally honest Stuart Gray has more chance of winning the Eurovision Song Contest than getting us promoted.

lol

Well you're not being totally honest then, as SG has never sung in the Euro but he does manage a football side.  So I would think the odds are that he would get promoted before he won the Euro.

ffs - what does ANYBODY on here know about Glenn bloody Roeder or anyone on this committee, what their responsibilities are, how they will interact with the manager or ANYTHING?

You bloody numpties. Stop being negative for negatives sake, you like the sound of your own voices too much

His eyes are too close together and I never trust a man with no chin

To be fair he isn't really a manager is he.

To be fair neither are you! Nor are you an expert on how to judge a managers ability or their capability of said job.

If Chansiri wants to give Gray a crack at it next season on a drasticly improved budget then so be it, just get behind Gray! If he fails, he fails if he succeeds, he succeeds!

At the end of the day it's chansiris club, business and money and as much as it pains you, your view and opinion on Gray means sod all to who is in charge at wednesday lol

Edited by LJH1867OWLS