Grand Master (14/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Superstar Rare
  • Dedicated
  • Very Popular
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

Community Answers

1. If someone was buying bombs and dropping them out of an airplane and it was costing that person 100 million a day and they were losing money, and you went up to him and handed him 50 million quid - are you funding them or not?
  2. The question mark kinda gives you the answer mate
  3. I vowed years ago to NEVER give me personal opinion and to just remain a neutral when it comes to the heated debates on here And I've stuck to it all this time so....
  4. And of course his strike partner What a forward line THAT would be
  5. I've not said what MY personal thoughts are at any point
  6. I'd forgot about the ticket prices for a second AGGGHHHHHGGGGGHHHHHH
  7. If he backs Danny Röhl in the summer And backs him EARLY And doesn't just promise a load of stuff to keep Röhl here that he then downgrades or doesn't give to him and give to him in time If Chansiri genuinely backs him and gives him the players he wants so that we have a genuinely great go at it next season then no fan can continue to have a bash at Chansiri really - despite his horrific tenure to date If Chansiri doesn't deliver, doesn't back Röhl, loses Röhl, downsizes his coaching team, messes with the squad, or makes promises that he doesn't follow up on then everything possible must be done by ALL Wednesday fans to rid this club of the man. But yeh - ceasefire and peace if he backs Röhl 100%?
  8. That's down to this chairman The issue lies with the chairman not those choosing to walk away
  9. I AM! Trying to decipher your mad hieroglyphics! You're that desperate to doff your cap to the chairman you've lost all logic
  10. Problem is - we're never going to sign a new striker or midfielder ever again UNLESS YOU CAN REVEAL WHO AND WHEN THEY'RE COMING etc
  11. "sit down Rosa Parks - you're just one woman on a bus. only person this is bothering is you"