2 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Some sources in Scotland suggesting Gary Hooper is on his way to Hibs on a season long loan lol

Surely rounduns, but it got me thinking. What is the stupidest and most outlandish rumour that Wednesday have ever been linked with? 

You actually posted this ?

lol

4 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Some sources in Scotland suggesting Gary Hooper is on his way to Hibs on a season long loan lol

Surely rounduns, but it got me thinking. What is the stupidest and most outlandish rumour that Wednesday have ever been linked with? 

That takes some beating

6 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

You actually posted this ?

lol

I want to know your most ridiculous Wednesday rumour thats all. Just used hooper as context for that.

7 minutes ago, Arnold said:

Been to play golf with Lennon. That's all. 

I know like I said it's testicles

3 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I want to know your most ridiculous Wednesday rumour thats all. Just used hooper as context for that.

I know like I said it's testicles

God how bored are you?

I'm eating a donut btw.

15 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

It would be a sensible move, freeing up wages.

I know he missed part of the season, but 6 goals in c25 appearances just isn't enough.

During his main lengthy run in the side (1st 17 games), we had our worst spell of performances and results.

His return did coincide with Fletchers goal scoring run, but even then we saw 1 goal from 6 from Hooper.

A good move, I'm sure we'll all agree.