The man is a genius..

To be fair things did need looking at and Carlos has looked at them lol

He has certainly earned his corn recently.

It makes us look daft when we moan but to be fair things weren't going as well as they could have.

But now they are so yeah he's the man again.

8 minutes ago, Eightace said:

It makes us look daft when we moan but to be fair things weren't going as well as they could have.

I gave him plenty of stick when things weren't going well.

Only fair then that he should get some credit for masterminding a good run at exactly the right time. Well done Carlos.

20 minutes ago, Eightace said:

To be fair things did need looking at and Carlos has looked at them lol

He has certainly earned his corn recently.

Complaining about aspects which weren't going so well during our sticky patch is one thing; calling for our manager to be sacked when we were sixth or seventh in the table with a handful of games to go is ridiculous.

If some posters had got their way, Carlos wouldn't have been here to have sorted our issues and get us to where we are now.

I just hope they remember that and look at the bigger picture next time we lose a few on the spin.

There's a difference between saying that Carlos gets some things wrong, be better if he did X, and didn't do Y; and saying he's third rate, doesn't know what he's doing, get rid.  Some of the bedwetting on social media in March was bizarre.  I do wonder how some people would have coped in the Big Ron promotion season, where are home form was a lot worse than this season's.

He's not perfect, and he is paid enough to take criticism.  As he himself would recognise. If he is willing to stay next season I would certainly keep him on.  

I will happily hold my hands up and say that I was wrong about our chances a month ago.

I thought our season was going down the toilet big time but now 5 wins on the spin for first time in 10 years has saved us. Talk about leaving it late but top of the form league and we are flying with confidence soaring, even amongst the most ardent of doubters.

11 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

You cannot credit his 'genius' for this run unless he takes responibility when it hasn't gone right.

Not sure what that means? 'responsibility when it hasn't gone right'

How could he deny? By default he is responsible for whatever happens.

The way things were looking a few weeks ago it was looking very dodgy and I don't mind admitting I erred on the moaning side. To turn things round when it mattered most seems to me praiseworthy, we could have easily fell away.

And as CC said a month or so ago...we will be reyt. Right now, it seems to me he may well be reyt