Tarn vs T'Owls

Love going to Oakwell but cant make it this time...have loads of mates from Barnsley too and the banters started properly this morning...all good! I reckon we'll be rejuvinated after the 2 week break and with players coming back in itll freshen it all up for us...im expecting a win tbh!!...

2 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Don't think they're any better. Plus, Lees and Loovens will be a lot fitter than last game, neither of them would've played if we had CB's available.

Aye true obviously missed or main two been together. With lees back hopefully things will turn better. Uto!

48 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Suspect we will start slowly, passing the ball square whilst Barnsley start with decent tempo. 

Longer it goes on the better we will look - 1st goal being vital. 

No need to suspect we'll start slowly

We ALWAYS start slowly it's phuckin infuriating.

Guest BULGARIA
4 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Enjoy it pal...it's just about the only bit of silverware that will grace your shithole!!!

It is a joke Cup hence why clubs are happy to take fines on the chin, when they make full changes to their squads for the games!! 

Bit harsh that mate.

4 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

As I remember, an awful lot of hard work and endeavour from a Barnsley side with very little quality.

As the game wore on, we went up through the gears and the fact that we have better players was the telling factor.

All I will say is that if that's what passes for a good performance in Barnsley these days, then I'm amazed that they've managed to maintain a mid table position.

Well for me Barnsley bossed us and should have beaten us I was well impressed with them we got lucky no two ways about it 

1 hour ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Well for me Barnsley bossed us and should have beaten us I was well impressed with them we got lucky no two ways about it 

They bossed us? lol

Think we'll agree to disagree on that one, they edged the first half, we edged the second although I suppose the only stat that mattered was Wednesday 2 Barnsley 0.

25 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Wednesday 7-0 

Winnall hat-trick 

Big dave hat-trick 

Rhodes

I don't see anything less TBH dave a hot form will make starting 11 playing just behind Rhodes and Winnall 

lollollol start negging lads you know you wanna 

It seems that OT as lost its sense of humour and as gone soft....its plus from me!!