Tarn vs T'Owls

11 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Winnall is bound to receive a hostile reception from your lot , but i wouldnt be surprised to see him score . Its usually the case. 

Sam only did what others have done and leave for a better and more lucrative opportunity. But because it was Wednesday he comes in for stick. One of the most prolific strikers I've seen for us, albeit mainly a level below our natural place in the pyramid. Surprised to see he's only scored one goal for you lot. But yes, that will change Saturday no doubt.

2 hours ago, WhiteyBFC said:

Sam only did what others have done and leave for a better and more lucrative opportunity. But because it was Wednesday he comes in for stick. One of the most prolific strikers I've seen for us, albeit mainly a level below our natural place in the pyramid. Surprised to see he's only scored one goal for you lot. But yes, that will change Saturday no doubt.

I like Winnall a lot. Jordan Rhodes has scored all his goals when he has been playing up front with Winnall. Sam offers us an outlet and Rhodes feeds off his knock downs and space Winnall creates for him. 

23 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

It's all getting a bit cringe Barnsley trying to make it sound like a big derby as well as this constant boring poo with Winnall. 

Well, it is their cup final . 

Guest Dingle.

What do you think your starting line up will be, I'm expecting something like this for us ....

Adam Davies 

Josh Scowen, Angus MacDonald, Marc Roberts, Andy Yiadom 

Marley Watkins, Alex Mowett, Matty James, Adam Hammill 

Thomas Bradshaw, Adam Armstrong. 

8 minutes ago, Dingle. said:

What do you think your starting line up will be, I'm expecting something like this for us ....

Adam Davies 

We will be...

Nilsson

Nilsson

Nilsson

Nilsson

Nilsson

Nilsson

Nilsson

Nilsson

Hirst

Winnall

Nilsson

12 nil Wednesday

Any other lineup means a 1-1 draw

11 minutes ago, Dingle. said:

Adam Davies 

Westwood

Hunt                           Lees                            Loovens              Fox

Wallace                       Bannan                         Hutchinson        Reach

Rhodes                    Winnall  

Break came at a good time for Wednesday, tomorrows game will give clues to where we are going, good performance and a win, or point.and we will kick on, anything else and it could be a miserable end to the season.

Myself, I would be happy with a point tomorrow.