8 minutes ago, ArmyBarmy said:

We have two HUGE games with Leeds and Norwich! Two wins keep a clear breathing space, two defeats and we are in trouble 

Whatever happens, it's a lot better than fighting relegation every year like we used to.

8 minutes ago, ArmyBarmy said:

That's not relevant though, we are a different club! Missing out on playoffs would be awful 

I don't think we will miss out on the play-offs but if we do, we'll be much closer to the Top 2 next season if not actually in them?

Guest Theboylangers

We'll beat them at home, similar to the Cardiff showdown last season. 

We need to chill out, we will be in the play offs....:ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I don't think we will miss out on the play-offs but if we do, we'll be much closer to the Top 2 next season if not actually in them?

This has been my theory for most of the season so far. I do think we'll make it difficult for ourselves though - it's the Wednesday way, as was proved last night.

Barnsley fans are currently running a poll on us as to which they would prefer:

(1) Not to make the play offs

(2) To lose in the semi-finals

(3) To lose at Wembley again

They really hate us, particularly since Winnall has come here. April 1st should be interesting anyway.

I really think Fulham will make it. They remind me of us last year. They will take 6th & be very tricky for whoever gets them.

Sadly I think it's between us & Reading. Our run-in is tricky in my opinion. I know most our difficult games are at home but unless we hit form we will struggle.

Ive been saying all season that we will come good at some point. Just hope I'm right.

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, Owl 44 said:

This has been my theory for most of the season so far. I do think we'll make it difficult for ourselves though - it's the Wednesday way, as was proved last night.

Barnsley fans are currently running a poll on us as to which they would prefer:

(1) Not to make the play offs

(2) To lose in the semi-finals

(3) To lose at Wembley again

They really hate us, particularly since Winnall has come here. April 1st should be interesting anyway.

The Barnsley fans can lick my ring piece. 

1 minute ago, modboy said:

Got a very good manager,  always been convinced it would go down to the last day since the fixtures were released

I hope it doesn't go down to the last match. My heart will not take it. I will spend most of it hiding in my coat or running to the toilet.