Jackson Irvine

Sounds like one of them rancid firms from Manchester who phone up trying to convince me I can get a refund on PPI, despite never had any. They are always called Adam, and invariably call me 'mate'. I'm not your 'mate', you obtuse buffoon. Fock off and go and bother a dog somewhere. 

4 minutes ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

This is the fella we should be after, once Hourihane joins Villa. Irvine is a tidy box to box goalscoring midfielder. He's energetic and versatile. He'd be a cracking signing.

I think Villa are close to getting Lansbury. Not sure they will be in for and get Hourihane too. I'd like to think that if they got Lansbury then Hourihane would see his future elsewhere as he'd not be guaranteed a starting place. 

5 minutes ago, Babushka1867 said:

I think Villa are close to getting Lansbury. Not sure they will be in for and get Hourihane too. I'd like to think that if they got Lansbury then Hourihane would see his future elsewhere as he'd not be guaranteed a starting place. 

We'll see but by the sounds of it Villa aren't finished reshaping their midfield and attack. Think they're after a couple of midfielders and at least one attacker.

Edited by Milan Missing Marble

8 minutes ago, vulva said:

Sounds like one of them rancid firms from Manchester who phone up trying to convince me I can get a refund on PPI, despite never had any. They are always called Adam, and invariably call me 'mate'. I'm not your 'mate', you obtuse buffoon. Fock off and go and bother a dog somewhere. 

Cracking rant, best one I've seen all day. Short and to the point.

He did more against us than Hourihane did.

Hourihane's done the more assists this season but Irvine's scored more. Both are tidy players, based upon form, either one would improve our midfield this season. Irvine to me, would suggest the better value, with his versatility.

Edited by Milan Missing Marble