It's coming

Guest Willyowl

Guest Willyowl

We all know what's coming in May.

Charlton will win this league comfortably, with the rest of us scrapping for 2nd.

Rhodes will leave in January and we saw last week how much Huddersfield depend on him, MK Dons will be the most consistant team behind Charlton and snapping up the 2nd automatic promotion spot.

Which leaves the play-offs.

I'm not sure what I'd want to see more: getting drawn against United and having another home and away fixture to get to Wembley which would be awesome, or trekking down to London with all the Blades fans for a Wembley play-off final. We know it's coming, get ready for the rollercoaster that is Wednesday's season on the way to 4th and play-off glory.

Guest Sunflower

Get it into your thick heads that Rhodes is stopping at Huddersfield until June 2012 at least, sorry but that's reality, none of the other drivel in this thread xxx

Guest D.J.Nick1212

Get it into your thick heads that Rhodes is stopping at Huddersfield until June 2012 at least, sorry but that's reality, none of the other drivel in this thread xxx

Even Rhodes has asked for a move, he has said he wants to play at a higher level! Can you imagine a club coming in for him, udders turning it down and Rhodes going on strike! lol

Guest Sunflower

Even Rhodes has asked for a move, he has said he wants to play at a higher level! Can you imagine a club coming in for him, udders turning it down and Rhodes going on strike! lol

you on drugs lad..?

WE WILL FINISH 2ND. KTF

I'm certainly not gloating, at one point yesterday there were only 2 points between us & plenty can happen between now & the end of the season. The fact is we are far & away the best team/squad in the division but the best don't always finish top.

What makes me laugh though is a week ago all you lot were saying how you're going to catch Charlton & would definately finish top blah blah blah. Now because of one defeat you're gonna finish 2nd while a lot of wendies now think it's the play offs ? Massive support of your team !

I'm certainly not gloating, at one point yesterday there were only 2 points between us & plenty can happen between now & the end of the season. The fact is we are far & away the best team/squad in the division but the best don't always finish top.

What makes me laugh though is a week ago all you lot were saying how you're going to catch Charlton & would definately finish top blah blah blah. Now because of one defeat you're gonna finish 2nd while a lot of wendies now think it's the play offs ? Massive support of your team !

how long until your centenary??? Don't get in front of your selves remember what happened to Mick Jones