Just

what's wrong with 'willing' the side on...

it's better than the 'deathly' silences...

attack, attack, attack...

5-0 will put more arses on seats than 2-1's will...

There's willing the side on, then theirs moaning. I wonder how many of you actually have brain cells, I'm thinking not many. That was the most assured pefeomance I've seen in 15 years.

tbf that second half was awful, was expecting us to be a bit more positive in the second half

There was nothing awful about that performance today. Yes we took our foot off the gas in the second half & it would have been exciting to see us really go for more goals but it's about game management & ensuring the 3 points. We were still the best side in the 2nd half & the more likely team to score.

There was nothing awful about that performance today. Yes we took our foot off the gas in the second half & it would have been exciting to see us really go for more goals but it's about game management & ensuring the 3 points. We were still the best side in the 2nd half & the more likely team to score.

Indeed, Carlos is doing the best job at managing a team than I can remember. When he says we'll be stronger in this half of the season I believe him coz of how he's getting the team saving energy

Correct and also avoiding any silly injuries and yellow cards.

paying 30 quid i felt a bit bored second half, am allowed an opinion you know

Bet they had more shots than we did that half

:biggrin:

Bored.  I mean yeh I'd much rather have potentially conceded some sloppy goals in the second half as all our players went tearing off up the pitch.  All this controlling the game and guaranteeing 3 points malarkey, disgraceful.

Best football in 20 years of going to watch Wednesday. Far far better than Megson and Sturrock in League one.

We controlled that game and spend the second half in reverse. Utterly ruthless and professional in the 1st. Those complaining that the second half was boring ' what do you expect from a team 3-0 up and cruising. Lots of games to come. Utterly the professional thing to do.

Anyone who is whining at the moment is clearly a simpleton and an idiot.

Edited by _Ibbo_

Best football in 20 years of going to watch Wednesday. Far far better than Megson and Sturrock in League one.

We controlled that game and spend the second half in reverse. Utterly ruthless and professional in the 1st. Those complaining that the second half was boring ' what do you expect from a team 3-0 up and cruising. Lots of games to come. Utterly the professional thing to do.

.....blimey we finally agree on something ... lol .. 

i said to our lass at ht that we wouldn't score any more now