"I sleep with Sheffield Wednesday at night.”

Braga-born Carvalhal sees all three, along with his two dogs, a pug and a French bulldog, on fleeting trips during international breaks - he will go home this weekend - and when they visit Sheffield on occasion.

I love him even more now I know he loves flatnose breeds as much as I do! We have a pug and an English bulldog and I want a Frenchie next :)

The best bit is SWFC no longer need to invest £10 on a microphone for the journos asking the post match questions on the Wednesday Player video, they ask one question, Carlos answers for 10 minutes providing interesting and clear insights into the tactical nature of the game that just unfolded and then that's the end of the video, no more 5 or 6 muffled questions we have no idea about with banal answers...

No bitterly disappointeds from our Carlos. No mention of badges. No talk about badgers either, or learning curves. No talk about putting it right on the training field.

Wish he'd got Big Ron's sense of humour though.

Just as long as we keep getting more goals than the opposites, we'll be reyt.

Even acknowledges Lewis's great goal.

Wish he'd find a friend though. Carlos, give us a bell if you fancy going fishing mate.