Lee Bullen with Biggs

Lee Bullen was on Alan Biggs' Sheffield Live TV show this evening.

Gave a few insights into life under Carlos and talked about the season so far. Lee always comes across well and seems like a top bloke. Glad he and Andy Rhodes were kept on.

Not convinced by his insistence that Carvalhal is pronounced Carva-hal and not Carval-i-al though.

It's repeated at 11pm, if anyone wants to watch/record. Freeview channel 8 (in some parts of Sheffield); Virgin channel 159 (across most of South Yorkshire); or online at www.sheffieldlive.org

Pretty sure Carlos himself knows how to pronounce it.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33943325

I think Staton and Biggs have it about right.

Staton gets it wrong in that very clip you linked!

That was from right at the start of the season though, so maybe he's been corrected now.

Carvalhal himself pronounces it with 3 syllables, car-va-yal. Staton uses 4, car-val-ee-al.

Staton gets it wrong in that very clip you linked!

That was from right at the start of the season though, so maybe he's been corrected now.

Carvalhal himself pronounces it with 3 syllables, car-va-yal. Staton uses 4, car-val-ee-al.

Staton's still getting it wrong now, Carlos is probably just too polite to tell him. 

Gave a few insights into life under Carlos and talked about the season so far. Lee always comes across well and seems like a top bloke. Glad he and Andy Rhodes were kept on.

Not convinced by his insistence that Carvalhal is pronounced Carva-hal and not Carval-i-al though.

It's repeated at 11pm, if anyone wants to watch/record. Freeview channel 8 (in some parts of Sheffield); Virgin channel 159 (across most of South Yorkshire); or online at www.sheffieldlive.org

Is it available to download anywhere?

Is there a sky channel pal?