Hakeeb Adelakun

Guest wilyfox

Maybe too raw for what we need. Hasn't nailed down a starting position at Scunny yet. Should probably stay there to continue his development. I hate it when young players get plucked too soon. Let him get games.

Guest wilyfox

Yes, I'm sure Scunthorpe would love to sell us their brightest talent for a small fee, then borrow him back to rub their noses in it.

cant see us shopping in the pub league to be honest this summer. 

Leicester shopped even lower than the pub league for Vardy.

Antonio was lower than the pub league when Reading poached him

Charlie Austin...Callum Wilson....Troy Deeney....

All shrewd signings from lower divisions.

Just because we have money it doesn't mean we have to wee wee it all away on overpriced has beens in the premier league.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Guest wilyfox

Just because we have money it doesn't mean we have to wee wee it all away on overpriced has beens in the premier league.

Doesn't mean we'll fritter it away on young hopefuls that probably aren't ready to take us where Chansiri wants to go either.

Guest WESTENDOWL

Swap him and maghoma and a small tree We don't lose anything then and could possibly gain a rough diamond to nurture.

Fixed for you

good player, i said in a diff thread last week that it wouldnt surprise me to see Adelekun and Canavan come in from scuny..

basically upgrading our development squad for players who have had 1st team league experience, that can be used incase of injuries/suspensions, with a view to them maturing and forcing their way into the 1st team.

good player, i said in a diff thread last week that it wouldnt surprise me to see Adelekun and Canavan come in from scuny..

basically upgrading our development squad for players who have had 1st team league experience, that can be used incase of injuries/suspensions, with a view to them maturing and forcing their way into the 1st team.

Perfect, although I'd probably prefer the young Shrewsbury centre back, he looks a classy player indeed. Yorkshire born as well I believe