makeover and levelling off

The cladding on the South stand is a composite double skinned & insulated board that is used when insulation of an area is needed eg where there is offices etc. The cladding that would be replaced on the West stand will be a standard single skin that is used on the Kop.

The cladding on the South stand is a composite double skinned & insulated board that is used when insulation of an area is needed eg where there is offices etc. The cladding that would be replaced on the West stand will be a standard single skin that is used on the Kop.

You don't work in cladding by any chance lol

Daveyboy I used to about 10 years ago & worked on Mansfield towns ground when it was all done up.Im an electrical contractor now I don't get cold or wet & certainly don't need to sweep the snow off the roof lol

I thought it was a more in depth explanation about cladding than the normal man in the street knowledge... lol I only know about pig cladding and MASSIVE cladding

Edited by daveyboy66

Guest wilyfox

the first 2 definitely, and maybe 3 front rows being removed as they would be below pitch level.

Best place to watch this seasons home performances from.

I've a season ticket on row 11 or Is it row 8 now....will they change the numbers or what ....will they change my ticket....I'm confused its gonna be madness at first game of season....boooo change lol

I've got a season ticket on row six.

Am I row three now? Will I be pitch level?

Edited by FlyingOwl