Sheffield Wednesday

We're unique. That name is unique Sheffield Wednesday is special.

We aren't a United, Rovers or a City. We are Wednesday. For us younget fans that's important to remember. It's a privilege to support our club and I hope the players realise that.

I'm a little bit drunk but I hope everyone remembers that. It's not about how many games are shown on Sky or how much money we're spending on players. Hillsborogh is a church and is better than any other ground is our division, whether people disagree or not I wouldn't change it for the world.

We are Sheffield Wednesday we are unique, special and better than the rest. Believe that our time is coming. You watch.

We're unique. That name is unique Sheffield Wednesday is special.

We aren't a United, Rovers or a City. We are Wednesday. For us younget fans that's important to remember. It's a privilege to support our club and I hope the players realise that.

I'm a little bit drunk but I hope everyone remembers that. It's not about how many games are shown on Sky or how much money we're spending on players. Hillsborogh is a church and is better than any other ground is our division, whether people disagree or not I wouldn't change it for the world.

We are Sheffield Wednesday we are unique, special and better than the rest. Believe that our time is coming. You watch.

You are wrong Sally HILLSBOROUGH is a Cathedral ,Cathedrals are Massive compared to churches. lol

We will always be here, through thick and thin, the true fans. Forget the part timers and the fair weathers, this is our club. Yes we might be dire to watch, yes we might grumble all the time, yes we might go through a crisis of the faith, but at the end of the day, we bleed blue and white. We are forever Wednesday. Owners, managers and players come and go, the only thing that says the same is the fans. This might be a bit soppy but I'm experiencing a new found pride in my club, and I'll be Wednesday till I die (then I'll play a hand in dervine intervention!)

Edited by owls24

Guest Fedor

I always thought Sally/Forever was about 15. Has he been in local park with some Woodpecker Cider?

Well said though Sally. Proud to be Wednesday.