Are Ozzie and Ollie the first to go?

Guest Tractorowl

Guest Tractorowl

Milan giving the owl statuette today got me thinking. I remember, some years ago, the company I worked for spent millions on a worldwide rebrand with an owl logo. They then did a rapid u turn in the Far East as the owl is regarded as very unlucky. Thailand was one of the countries that required change.

Hopefully our new owner is not superstitious.

Milan giving the owl statuette today got me thinking. I remember, some years ago, the company I worked for spent millions on a worldwide rebrand with an owl logo. They then did a rapid u turn in the Far East as the owl is regarded as very unlucky. Thailand was one of the countries that required change.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/travel/25769_editorialDetail_the-owl-art-museum.html?reviewID=1779

They have an Owl museum

Might be worth having a look in the bins on Parkside Road to see if the new chairman dumped that hideous owl that Milan gave him at the press conference .