Official January Transfer Window Thread

Why did we not let Corry go to chesterfield yesterday ? Can't say i understand that decision whatsoever Stu ... He's blatantly not going to even get bench duty here nevermind a game !

The kids got something about him but he needs first team games !!

Why did we not let Corry go to chesterfield yesterday ? Can't say i understand that decision whatsoever Stu ... He's blatantly not going to even get bench duty here nevermind a game !

If that's true it certainly is a strange one..........haven't heard owt about it anywhere though, where did you get it from?

Doesn't make any sense.

Not only can we not sort our act out on getting players in it also seems were making a hash of getting our promising young uns some purposeful first team football !! No loan moves for Corry or Dieseruvwe when there's been interest in both makes absolutely no sense to me and why not even get Rafa Floro out with a recall clause

If Dieseruvwe got a decent move smashed a few goals in which I'm told he's capable of doing he could return to Hillsborough with something to add to the first team before end of season

If were insistent on spending the least amount possible on transfers we need to use the young uns ! U21 development games all well and good but get them out playing competitively !

Dissapointed Wednesday

Im not meaning to be a mardy get owlsman,

But if someone posts the OMDT now, 10.24pm, all hell will break loose cos its 'too early' ... (even though those of us that have to travel to get to the game dont get the chance to read it in the morning) 

yet your posting this on 27/11/14   l0l.

im voting for the OMDT to be posted earlier in future... 10pm the night before? dunno, but it would give more fans the chance to participate/read.

Im not meaning to be a mardy get owlsman,

But if someone posts the OMDT now, 10.24pm, all hell will break loose cos its 'too early' ... (even though those of us that have to travel to get to the game dont get the chance to read it in the morning) 

yet your posting this on 27/11/14   l0l.

im voting for the OMDT to be posted earlier in future... 10pm the night before? dunno, but it would give more fans the chance to participate/read.

This is not the OMDT mate.

Hope you enjoy reading the OMDT though.

Safe journey matey. UTO.