Will Hughes

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Did he play today?

I just don't get the hype about him, you hear people spaff over him yet IMO he just looks very ordinary.

Derby's best two players IMO are the Defenders - Buxton and Keogh. (May did well against them)

Also Jamie Ward another game he comes here and does naff all and to top it off get's the mardys on and storms down the tunnel.

Guest SouthStand Gentleman

I played against Will when I captained Birkdale against Repton 2 years ago. He ran the game that day, and we came off the worst in a 9 goal thriller. You could see his potential even at 17.

He is very capable in the Championship at such a young age, and will only improve.

I think it shows how well we played when we kept some of the best midfielders in league quiet.

Stevie May did tons of work first half stopping them playing it out from back through Hughes while he was playing deep - enough for McLaren to push him further forward in second half. Didn't work he saw none of the ball and got subbed. Mr Gray deserves the credit for Hughes not getting in the game today.

Guest gringo69

He must be a fake albino because his eyes are'nt pink. He seemed a bit nervy today to me when it started getting a bit physical.

He went deep and we went with him, so cancelled out what they were trying to do

Guest 1banana2banana

I played against Will when I captained Birkdale against Repton 2 years ago. He ran the game that day, and we came off the worst in a 9 goal thriller. You could see his potential even at 17.

He is very capable in the Championship at such a young age, and will only improve.

I think it shows how well we played when we kept some of the best midfielders in league quiet.

Worst ' I once played against a championship player' post ever

Really did a good job to stifle him, particularly May and Hutch.

He is quality on the ball, but only when he's given time to look up and dictate play. He's only a slight lad and can be bossed about a bit, we did that well to him today. Also a big danger from range and FKs and luckily didn't get many sighters there either.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

He's oreyt way too hyped up

You know why cos he's young and English

Derbys best players are Bryson Keogh and Forsyth