Sunderland away

How many tickets are we getting for this and is there likely to be a public sale? There are no away games listed on the official site and as I live in Scotland I don't have a ST or many points due to only attending a handful of games a season. But I want to go to Sunderland for what will no doubt be a HUGE game. If I travel down ticketless, am I likely to pick one up outside the ground?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cammy said:

How many tickets are we getting for this and is there likely to be a public sale? There are no away games listed on the official site and as I live in Scotland I don't have a ST or many points due to only attending a handful of games a season. But I want to go to Sunderland for what will no doubt be a HUGE game. If I travel down ticketless, am I likely to pick one up outside the ground?

Not only a huge game, but a Massive game, and might even be a must win game, but that is too early to say !

6 minutes ago, DSandersonOWL said:

Not only a huge game, but a Massive game, and might even be a must win game, but that is too early to say !

5 minutes ago, Lombardo said:

Could be season defining

Is MASSIVE larger than HUGE? Not sure on the enormity of both but yeah, you're right this is a MASSIVE game and could not only be season defining but also shape our future for the forseeable. If we stay up and Danny stays who know's what we can achieve, if we drop and he leaves, I shudder to think what will happen with Chansari still calling the shots. That scenario is bleak.

4 minutes ago, Cammy said:

Is MASSIVE larger than HUGE? Not sure on the enormity of both but yeah, you're right this is a MASSIVE game and could not only be season defining but also shape our future for the forseeable. If we stay up and Danny stays who know's what we can achieve, if we drop and he leaves, I shudder to think what will happen with Chansari still calling the shots. That scenario is bleak.

Yes, Röhl could certainly make Wednesday grate again if given a chance by Chanceri

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

You could Google huge c*** and then massive c*** and see which is bigger.

21 minutes ago, Sunland Steve said:

We're giving Wednesday, a 2,600 allocation of tickets, for the North Stand Upper (Blue section)

sunderlandstadia.jpg

Sorry sunland Steve I know it’s not the fans fault, but next season we should only give you 2600 also

we should not be giving away fans a big allocation at hillsboro if it’s not reciprocated 

• Like 3