Sunderland away

28 minutes ago, Sunland Steve said:

We're giving Wednesday, a 2,600 allocation of tickets, for the North Stand Upper (Blue section)

sunderlandstadia.jpg

Is there usually a potg option for home fans  ?.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sage owl said:

Is there usually a potg option for home fans  ?.

No POTG for home or away fans.

We stopped using that system last season, to introduce a digital ticketing system.

Tickets can be bought online or at our ticket office, though definitely no POTG.

It's cashless inside the ground too.

Food & drink cannot be paid for with cash.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Sunland Steve said:

We're giving Wednesday, a 2,600 allocation of tickets, for the North Stand Upper (Blue section)

sunderlandstadia.jpg

Does P22 to P14 ever get allocated mate, last time I went they were empty so why doesnt yuur club give a bigger allocation? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Sorry sunland Steve I know it’s not the fans fault, but next season we should only give you 2600 also

we should not be giving away fans a big allocation at hillsboro if it’s not reciprocated 

No worries marra.

I completely agree with you.

We have nothing to play for, whereas Wednesday might be needing a win or a draw to secure Championship football next season.

As it stands, there's over 42,000 tickets sold so far, for the game, and there's a possibility that will rise to around 45,000 by kick off time.

Many Sunderland fans are saying we should increase your allocation, but it would be hard to implement a much larger allocation, because of safety measures/segregation, in the away section, which is situated above home fans (myself included) in the North Stand.

I see no reason, why we couldn't have at least increased your allocation to 3,000 for this match, but unfortunately, common sense decisions are somewhat lacking with our current ownership/board.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Sunland Steve said:

No worries marra.

I completely agree with you.

We have nothing to play for, whereas Wednesday might be needing a win or a draw to secure Championship football next season.

As it stands, there's over 42,000 tickets sold so far, for the game, and there's a possibility that will rise to around 45,000 by kick off time.

Many Sunderland fans are saying we should increase your allocation, but it would be hard to implement a much larger allocation, because of safety measures/segregation, in the away section, which is situated above home fans (myself included) in the North Stand.

I see no reason, why we couldn't have at least increased your allocation to 3,000 for this match, but unfortunately, common sense decisions are somewhat lacking with our current ownership/board.

Touche :Chansiri:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Watto said:

Does P22 to P14 ever get allocated mate, last time I went they were empty so why doesnt your club give a bigger allocation? 

I think P22 - P14  is used as  no mans land segregation between the fans, though for the Wednesday match, parts of those sections may be opened to give Wednesday fans the extra 600 tickets to make up a 2,600 away allocation.

We usually only allocate 2000 tickets to away fans and the front rows of the away section is usually unused seating, due to restrictions placed by the club, because of previous problems with Coventry & Pompey fans, hurling missiles down onto the Sunderland fans, sitting below the away fans.

Sunderland & Wednesday don't have a past history of violence between the two sets of fans, so I and many others would happily give you at least 3,000 tickets for the game, if we were allowed to do so.

• Like 3