Chansir's Best Quotes

12 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

"Be a man, or be a lady.” 

I know what he was meaning there and it was innocent (basically come forward if you're a man or a woman it doesn't matter) but the way he said it made me chuckle a bit

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Whenever i need a chuckle, I find this pic on my phone. As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words

[credit: Confucious]

Ps... ant gorra clue who "Confucious" is/was, but a Chinese philosopher once said...

b25lY21zOjQxYzUzNTAyLWY5ZGEtNGY4Ni1hMWI0LWEyNTk2MGQ3OTBlOTpjMDc4Njc4OC02NmMwLTQyMDEtODhiMC01YWFlYzZmNGUyZjU=~3.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

“Don't hide behind social media. Even the fans who are always negative, come. Then you can damage me more. I always welcome but they never come. Don't be good only behind the scene. Be a man, or be a lady.”

Not very politically correct.

I was at event with one of the kids yesterday, college market/stalls.

There was a kid (sorry, student) that identifies as a "furry". I kid you not.

They live/sleep in a furry animal /anime cartoon type outfit.

Hence, "Be a man, be a lady, or be a Furry", would have perhaps been more appropriate.

12 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

Not very politically correct.

I was at event with one of the kids yesterday, college market/stalls.

There was a kid (sorry, student) that identifies as a "furry". I kid you not.

They live/sleep in a furry animal /anime cartoon type outfit.

Hence, "Be a man, be a lady, or be a Furry", would have perhaps been more appropriate.

Eh!?!?!?! Surely they are on a wind up.

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Eh!?!?!?! Surely they are on a wind up.

I thought so, but was told they wear the "costume" all day at college. 

Here's a good one...

(CHUMPSIRI QUOTE)

"Att is passionate about football and I know will be my inspiration to this project...

I have made rhe same promise to him as i do our supporters, he will not let me forget this until we are back in the Premier League"

You're thinking "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a . 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

:Chansiri: Dirty Dejphon

Spoiler

• Haha 1

Appreciate it is not a Chancer quote, but being as it is about him and from a credible source (Carlos Carvalhal) it is worth repeating here, instead.of a new thread...

Carlos:

“After Besiktas and Istanbul BB, my contract with Al Ahli had ended, and I was in negotiations with Glasgow Rangers. I even went to London to talk to them.

"During that time, Amadeu (Paixao, a close advisor to Chansiri), contacted me, told me that Sheffield Wednesday were interviewing several coaches and asked me if I’d be interested.

“I did the interview, I was chosen and, months later, I came to know that who had the last word on my hiring was… the son of the chairman, who would’d be 10 or 11 years old (laughs).

"He had seen some things on the internet, some press releases in Turkey and some games. The purest reality. The decision of a 10-year-old kid opened the door for my life’s challenge! And at that moment, I felt that I was starting my career seriously."

Source: CC and interview with the Portuguese newspaper...“Record”.

Unreal. 🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

Appreciate it is not a Chancer quote, but being as it is about him and from a credible source (Carlos Carvalhal) it is worth repeating here, instead.of a new thread...

Carlos:

“After Besiktas and Istanbul BB, my contract with Al Ahli had ended, and I was in negotiations with Glasgow Rangers. I even went to London to talk to them.

"During that time, Amadeu (Paixao, a close advisor to Chansiri), contacted me, told me that Sheffield Wednesday were interviewing several coaches and asked me if I’d be interested.

“I did the interview, I was chosen and, months later, I came to know that who had the last word on my hiring was… the son of the chairman, who would’d be 10 or 11 years old (laughs).

"He had seen some things on the internet, some press releases in Turkey and some games. The purest reality. The decision of a 10-year-old kid opened the door for my life’s challenge! And at that moment, I felt that I was starting my career seriously."

Source: CC and interview with the Portuguese newspaper...“Record”.

Unreal. 🤣

So basically, that sounds like Att has been playing Champy for almost 10 years. It's not DC that's gone missing, it's Att. He's found booze and women, or perhaps furrys 

• Haha 4

"As I mentioned, I will not inject any more money into the club if I am being treated unfairly.

Those fans who create trouble to the club and myself and believe that they are the real owner of the club need to be responsible for the financial matters of the club from now on."

🤣

• Haha 1

"Leighton Palmer came out and said something. I don't understand why you say you love this club, but you try to damage it.

When we've done well in the past I've never seen him come out. I think he just wants to get attention.

If he thinks he tells the true story, I invite him to talk to me face-to-face in front of fans and media. Don't hide behind social media."

🤣

The official club statement released before the Sunderland game where he said he saved the club and from now he will not put any additional money into the club.

What kind of business releases this as an official communication?

“But from now, I will not put additional money into the club. If you say you are the owner and I am the custodian, then show me how to be the good owner and help save your club. You want me to leave but you want me to spend money? If you want me to leave, then show me how to run the club and invest the money before I do that. You have no right to ask me to leave. I am the one who saved the club and spent the money for the club, I am the one who needs to pay around £2m on average every month. Some fans need to have more respect for owners of clubs and not be so selfish, thinking of their own benefit without doing anything good to the club. This is not acceptable and as a result I am not willing to inject more money while I am being treated unfairly by those fans.“

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2