The Championship

2 minutes ago, DonisthorpeOwl said:

Will be the death of me I tell yas! 

Anyone else’s blood pressure through the roof? 

Mine. its been around 110 to 115 and thats down to a irregular heat beat.🙄

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

More deflated than anything,  even without results going against us we really needed a win today and whilst it's not a mathematic certainty that we are down the writing appears to be on the wall.

Yep.

Today felt like a game we simply had to win, especially with the way other results went both before kickoff and during the 3 o'clock matches.

We really should have won it, too. we easily had the better of Stoke for the first hour or so, and then we switched off and let them back into it.

That draw feels like a loss, and I'll be very surprised if we stay up from here.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, DCFCOwls said:

Birmingham don't have half wind me up though. They circle the ubend every season and skank their way to safety every time. 

Coventry blowing the playoffs this league is so unpredictable 

Personally I think it’s the best league in the world.

it is a reminder in some ways how football used to be and should be without the ridiculous amounts of money.

• Like 3

The Championship? I hate it. Back to the safety of League One where we are a big club and the fans of tiny clubs make excited Vlogs about visiting Hillsborough. 

Just think though. Ryan Reynolds will probably visit Hillsborough next year. What a time to be alive!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

The Championship? I hate it. Back to the safety of League One where we are a big club and the fans of tiny clubs make excited Vlogs about visiting Hillsborough. 

Just think though. Ryan Reynolds will probably visit Hillsborough next year. What a time to be alive!

I hate it when small clubs visit, fans morbidly peering over the front row of the Lep, etc.

I play 5/6 a side with 3 fans of a club we will be playing next season, it's so depressing and they will relentlessly emerge fro under their rocks/woodwork and rip the P.  Even IF we beat them, just the fact we may be back in the Social/Working Man's Club amateur league.

Pizza Cup, n all.  Is that crap lower league Cup still sponsored my Pizza Hut or whatever?

Edited by maidstoneowl