Just got back thread

Just like many games I'm not sure any of our players would get in the opposition team. 

Praying we can stay up and evolve though January shows how difficult it is to recruit. 

Edited by modboy

The truth is..... we lack quality in our Squad. On the bench we have Wilks, Smith, sadly Momo now, Bambo. 

Fletcher dissappeared thank goodness! 

Injuries still a big issue 4 us. 

Windass, Pato, Delgado. 

Maybe Poveda now? Bannan too? 

+

How is it Luongu has played so many games 4 Ipswich, compared 2 when he was with us.... always injured. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Marro said:

The fans are the best thing a out the club.  The worst thing is Chansiri's gross mismanagement.  No investment in the infrastructure during his ownership.  

Chansiri is grossly incompetent, severely lacking in intelligence and not a fit and proper person to run a football club.  Let's not beat around the bush and call a spade a spade.  Chansiri is the problem and needs to sell up and go.

We’ve had a pitch and a scoreboard. What more do you want. Pfft, some folk are never satisfied. 

lol

• Haha 1

On 17/03/2024 at 07:51, lukeyswfc said:

I hope everyone who went gets refunded.

Conceding over 5 goals is embarrassing at any level.

Do you honestly think our great leader would give any of our supporters a bean if he didn't have to?

On 17/03/2024 at 17:54, Watto said:

Always astonishes me how the fans turn up away in numbers every game regardless of the situation of the team. 

If you think we are poo now you should have seen us in 74' going away was a release from having to watch us at home 🤣

• Haha 2