Potential keepers for next season?

Beadle may come back next season, he may not. The life of a loanee is anything but certain, as we saw with BPF.

Dawson I would think will move on in the summer.

I'm going to throw a name out there. Harry Tyrer, who has been on loan at Chesterfield, from Everton. Good penalty save on Saturday. Decent with the ball at his feet. Big step up, but only 22. 

2 hours ago, camffiti said:

Maybe Christian Walton? 

100%, contract expiring this summer.

Liam Kelly at Motherwell, another one expiring this year.

From his wiki - Kenny Miller, who played alongside Kelly at Rangers and was also his player-manager at Livi, said of him in 2018: "He's excellent with the ball at his feet. He's a proper modern-day goalkeeper"

Could be the answer to our kicking problems.

• Like 1

I would hope that we could survive this season, and Beadle would come back another year. I doubt he is gonna start in the PL and being in goal in the championship wouldn't make much difference no matter what team you would play for. 

If we make it and stay up and DR stays, then I would think we would attract the players we brought in and additional players knowing what DR has done. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WimJunk said:

Beadle may come back next season, he may not. The life of a loanee is anything but certain, as we saw with BPF.

Dawson I would think will move on in the summer.

I'm going to throw a name out there. Harry Tyrer, who has been on loan at Chesterfield, from Everton. Good penalty save on Saturday. Decent with the ball at his feet. Big step up, but only 22. 

He's very good, seen him a few times this season (going tonight actually) and he's looked a very good keeper. Probably helps him though playing for a team that have absolutely walked the league. Think the champ would be a huge step up, looks like Everton are going one league at a time with him, Chester in the National North, Chez in the National league, reckon he'll stay with Chez in league 2 next season.