CL draw

Just now, Ever the pessimist said:

Love hearing Liverpool and Man U fans crying foul over city’s easy group, like uefa are doing them a favour.

Easy group is a bad thing imo. 

Couple with the fact that Man Utd have got a pi55 easy group too 

1 minute ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Their fans get a bee in their bonnet about anything to do with city. It’s the reason I still haven’t turned against City with their bought success.

Haven’t other teams bought their successes in the past too ie. Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal etc. It’s generally the case but the fans of those clubs don’t like being bettered. Chelsea have spent a small fortune this season, whether it’ll bear fruit we’ll see.

7 hours ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

Haven’t other teams bought their successes in the past too ie. Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal etc. It’s generally the case but the fans of those clubs don’t like being bettered. Chelsea have spent a small fortune this season, whether it’ll bear fruit we’ll see.

I wouldn't call what Chelsea have spent a small fortune....it's a small countries yearly budget 

• Like 1

Despite what many on here like to focus on with Celtic, it's interesting to note that their proudly left-wing fanbase are in a group with three clubs which lean heavily fascist/racist.

Thats definitely the group to keep an eye on for European police forces.

On 31/08/2023 at 20:10, Beighton Owl 87 said:

If I was a Newcastle fan I'd be delighted with that draw. It's not as if their going to win it anyway.

The ones on TalkSport seemed over the moon - to get a ‘big home game night’ 3 times and 3 decent away Cities. 

Tonali who Newcastle bought from Milan gets to go back to his old club too. 

All the big clubs look like they should get through. Hopefully PSG go out because that’s always funny. 

41 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

The ones on TalkSport seemed over the moon - to get a ‘big home game night’ 3 times and 3 decent away Cities. 

Tonali who Newcastle bought from Milan gets to go back to his old club too. 

All the big clubs look like they should get through. Hopefully PSG go out because that’s always funny. 

I can see why. I remember Leicester being I the CL a few years ago and had a really boring group. Like you say they've got some great trips and cracking home fixtures against European giants.