Baggies - not looking good

SiJ

5 minutes ago, Django said:

Adam Reach will be putting the tool bag down again 

he has never picked it up so cant put it down.  i wonder what idiotic club will touch him next? maybe his agent will get the dvd of his goals from 2019 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

he has never picked it up so cant put it down.  i wonder what idiotic club will touch him next? maybe his agent will get the dvd of his goals from 2019 

Such a strange player 

Came with a great reputation and a big price tag, wasn’t great initially. Then he went through a period where he carried us almost single handedly at times. Then in his last couple of seasons he completely stank the place out 

Looks like he’s struggled to get in WBA’s side in recent years too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Django said:

Such a strange player 

Came with a great reputation and a big price tag, wasn’t great initially. Then he went through a period where he carried us almost single handedly at times. Then in his last couple of seasons he completely stank the place out 

Looks like he’s struggled to get in WBA’s side in recent years too

His “display” at Derby in what was a must win game was nothing short of pathetic.

• Like 3

Reach was a very reliable player in that he was never injured, and was capable of incredible moments of quality. His goal against Leeds at Hillsborough is as special as it gets. But he could also be incredibly frustrating when it got scrappy. 

I'm not convinced WBA was the right choice for him.

The Adam Reach Experience was just a bit frustrating really.

Very talented, naturally left footed English midfielder who could bag an absolute worldie. They don't exactly grow on trees, do they. If he played to his talent more often and more consistently we could have flogged him for millions. 

Another one of those players who I'm not sure even really likes football.