The pyro is OVER at SWFC

17 minutes ago, WestBerksOwl said:

the  " No Pyro"  clampdown seems to have got off to a really good start .. there were only 3 flares on the pitch today  🤨

The ones who threw em will be the first to moan when we get a fine or worse and/or they are ID’d from CCTV and banned. 

5 hours ago, horny owl said:

Your 10 year old daughter got searched?

what the hell were they looking for?

Contraband innit. 

Chuppa Chups, Mr Tom bars, that kind of thing. And Coke bottle lids. 

It's OK though, you can get em a £1 bag of Tangfastics for paltry sum of 3 quid. I give mine a choice, sweets or programme. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Contraband innit. 

Chuppa Chups, Mr Tom bars, that kind of thing. And Coke bottle lids. 

It's OK though, you can get em a £1 bag of Tangfastics for paltry sum of 3 quid. I give mine a choice, sweets or programme. 

Remember Mr Tom bars getting thrown around on the kop

On 06/08/2022 at 00:35, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

It's exhausting mate

The most infuriating part is when people don't believe

If I wasn't married to a black woman, I'd probably be the same, being with this woman has opened my eyes

There is a shop in Hillsborough, I won't mention the name, but we had a manager who shared his name with the store, when she used to go shopping there, if she went upstairs there would be an announcement on the tannoy, code something or other, it was a number, and immediately after my wife arrived on the second floor, a security guard would come out of a staff only door and follow her around. 

Home bargains on the parkway is another, the security guard waits by the door, as soon as my wife walks in he follows her. I've been in with her loads of times, I usually hang back and wait while he starts to follow her. My wife won't let me say anything to him, so I just stare at him while she's looking at items, once or twice I've asked him if I can help him, which has caused an argument between me and the wife, it hurts me more than it hurts her, it's souls destroying

I do love being out on my own with my daughter though, when she's profiled she gives them both barrels, seeing how she deals with them is a joy to watch

Kin ell mate, that's archaic and must be so embarrassing.

Good on you both for standing your ground.

• Thanks 1

Imagine if one of those smoke bombs went off and injured a steward.

Then imagine if the steward was related to Putin or Kim Jong Un.  Then imagine if they dropped nuclear bombs on us in retaliation, and we couldn't use our own deterrent because officially we had struck first.

That's not how I want to go out.  Keep the pyros away from football!

Don’t get me wrong the reaction to the fella collecting them was funny and him playing up to it at full time made me laugh but I don’t get the point of it.

Maybe I’m just getting old but genuinely have no idea why someone would bother bringing them/throwing them.