Ticket Priority Points

1 hour ago, Stevebrucebarmyarmy said:

I was 700 other day now 740 still thought I would be higher though only missed Cambridge and Pompey away last season

they’ve removed points from 19/20 I can only assume they were carried over following the covid season and have now been expired. 

Mine got reset to 600, I expected 690, I've now been adjusted to 670, but counting up the games I went to last season it actually does look right. I may have inadvertently counted Fleetwood but I didn't get TPP for that because I got a spare, and my son's ticket purchases get bundled in with mine on my account as I use the same email address for his tickets so I may have accidentally counted one of his. Missing 3 away games on the bounce around Easter when I was on holiday didn't help.

Looks like I could be flucked for Forest Green then, like I was for Fleetwood and Wimbledon last year - any spares knocking about?!

3 hours ago, Bassetts Allsorts said:

900 for me, assuming that is correct and they don't reduce it (sounds about right).

Hopefully means I'll be able to purchase away tickets on the first day of sale unless the points requirements has changed? Sure it was 900 for Sunderland in the play-offs?

You went to 44 away or home cup games last season?

The benchmarks always drop at the start of the season as points from the season before last expire and everyone moves down a bit, then they work their way back up as points accumulate through the season.

I'm now on 790 having only missed the Plymouth replay last season.

19 hours ago, alanharper said:

780 is the maximum possible right now, for attending (or buying ticket for anyway) every single league away match, every cup game and both play off games. 

Not sure, but I’m on 790 lol

On 08/07/2022 at 13:41, Waddle93 said:

How do I check my points on website?

Login and click on drop down at top on right hand side and then click on personal details, your ticket priority points are in there.