Ticket Priority Points

Anyone help with how these are calculated?

I’ve  had 2 different explanations of how it’s worked out - one saying it includes last 2 season tickets and another saying it’s this seasons at 230 plus any other tickets bought last season 

Mines gone down from 860 to 630 

im left with 21/22 st points (230 ) plus the away games and cup matches which was 40 games. (400)

this seasons are not on there for some reason ?? 

if you look on your profile at ticket points it shows you where you gained the points. 

I think 

Edited by ANDY

I finished the season with 970pts. 

Last season I purchased 31 extra tickets being cup or away matches. 

So from my calcs, I would have 230 last year, 230 this year + 310 for last season's additional purchases. So should be on 770 to start this season, my account says 690.

It looks like they have removed the season ticket from the 19/20 season but have not yet removed the additional matches and added the new season ticket.

Maybe they are still in the process of updating. 

1 minute ago, Adam1867 said:

I finished the season with 970pts. 

Last season I purchased 31 extra tickets being cup or away matches. 

So from my calcs, I would have 230 last year, 230 this year + 310 for last season's additional purchases. So should be on 770 to start this season, my account says 690 740.

It looks like they have removed the season ticket from the 19/20 season but have not yet removed the additional matches and added the new season ticket.

Maybe they are still in the process of updating. 

Oddly enough I just noticed the same myself so came on here to see if anyone else was missing any.

Says I'm on 600, but with 2 years of season tickets and then 23 away and home cup games in my purchase history for last year it should be 690.

This coming season's games are on, if you look in the "tickets" tab, but nothing for last season. But I'm 90 points short of what I should be on, so I don't think it's as clear as saying that a missing year's ST (230 points) is making the difference.

As long as it's sorted by the first time we need to used them for MK Dons away...

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

This coming season's games are on, if you look in the "tickets" tab, but nothing for last season. But I'm 90 points short of what I should be on, so I don't think it's as clear as saying that a missing year's ST (230 points) is making the difference.

As long as it's sorted by the first time we need to used them for MK Dons away...

nowhere on my tpp list does it say 22/23 st. 

i have 21/22 on there 

plus all away and cup games. 

22 minutes ago, ANDY said:

nowhere on my tpp list does it say 22/23 st. 

i have 21/22 on there 

plus all away and cup games. 

Under "tickets" it's got all the 2022/23 home games in.   But in the "ticket priority points" tab mine doesn't have my 22/23 ST listed either.

Sure they'll sort it eventually, under TPP I still have some games from the second half of the 19/20 showing, this new ticketing system is just a mess.

17 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Under "tickets" it's got all the 2022/23 home games in.   But in the "ticket priority points" tab mine doesn't have my 22/23 ST listed either.

Sure they'll sort it eventually, under TPP I still have some games from the second half of the 19/20 showing, this new ticketing system is just a mess.

just spoke to ticket office. They’re in the process of adding/removing points

should all be sorted out in the next few days 

Mine has now gone down to 530. All the 19/20 away points have been removed. 

all I have now are 230 from last season and 300 from away/cup games. 

so I’m guessing once this seasons st points go on I’ll have 760

I believe they are only part way through the process of removing points from 2019/20, it looks like they have to upload a file for each away game to remove those points,  they will then add your season ticket for this season.

So you should end up with 230 x2 for 21/22 and 22/23 season ticket plus 10pts for each away game or home cup game you attended

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Mine has now gone down to 530. All the 19/20 away points have been removed. 

all I have now are 230 from last season and 300 from away/cup games. 

so I’m guessing once this seasons st points go on I’ll have 760

mine is also 530 now when you posted 630 i thought thats impossible as i think i only missed 2/3 games last season plymouth x2 and fleetwood