That moment at the end of the match…

6 hours ago, Owly Mowly said:

There was a different vibe in Hillsborough last night. 
A sense that we could achieve something - it was definitely in the air all night. 

I agree…. The team has stopped stuttering and now looks full of belief…  I think the players know what we want to see now too. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

Wonder if all grounds suffer with the stadium being half empty at the final whistle? 
I always think it must be a bit deflating for the players when they come to applaud the crowd at the end and there’s mostly empty seats. 

I've never been at any place where people did not rush off to beat the traffic. That's the same at games, concerts or whatever, isn't it?

'people rush off to beat traffic' is the daftest statement ever. If 25% of the crowd go 10 ins before end of game, it sipl means that they then become part of the rush anyway.
For years, I've travelled by car from the ground to y hoes (1 in Clowne when the M1 was being revamped and roadworks were horrendous, and ore recently via Rivelin and Hope Valley to Buxton, neither being noted for being speedy, and have never been home any later than 6.30, an hour and a half after the match ends I know the tie I will arrive hoe and factor that into y engagements

Just now, Buxtongent said:

'people rush off to beat traffic' is the daftest statement ever. If 25% of the crowd go 10 ins before end of game, it sipl means that they then become part of the rush anyway.
For years, I've travelled by car from the ground to y hoes (1 in Clowne when the M1 was being revamped and roadworks were horrendous, and ore recently via Rivelin and Hope Valley to Buxton, neither being noted for being speedy, and have never been home any later than 6.30, an hour and a half after the match ends I know the tie I will arrive hoe and factor that into y engagements

Thanks for giving me the 🏆trophy for the  daftest statement ever. I still believe that it's the main reason, why people rush off after events.

I'm not saying that it's right and I myself try not to do it, but I still believe that's the reason for the crowd to leave in a rush.

Or what is the reason in your opinion?