Cheltenham Chairman

16 minutes ago, Darren H said:

Had the pleasure of seeing yesterdays match within the Cheltenham hospitality system.

Before we sat down the meal, the Cheltenham chairman walked into the room and greeted every table. I had a good chat with him and he shared a few facts about the salaries of the team.

Total salary bill for the players this year is £1.75 million, no player earns more than £2K a week.

Puts it into perspective, our boys are well paid, guessing Barry might earn more than the entire Cheltenham team.  

The club is totally debt free .. and enjoying their football, wish we could say the same.

“We go again on Tuesday night”😆

🐟ing?

19 minutes ago, Darren H said:

Had the pleasure of seeing yesterdays match within the Cheltenham hospitality system.

Before we sat down the meal, the Cheltenham chairman walked into the room and greeted every table. I had a good chat with him and he shared a few facts about the salaries of the team.

Total salary bill for the players this year is £1.75 million, no player earns more than £2K a week.

Puts it into perspective, our boys are well paid, guessing Barry might earn more than the entire Cheltenham team.  

The club is totally debt free .. and enjoying their football, wish we could say the same.

That's ok but as a club you are probably destined to not get promoted

Owlstalk Shop

30 minutes ago, Darren H said:

It’s all relative though isn’t it

Guest Grandad
24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's ok but as a club you are probably destined to not get promoted

They've been promoted twice since 2016

55 minutes ago, Darren H said:

I Like the bit about their Chairman greeting every table and you having a good chat with him. Couldn’t for one minute imagine DC doing that - despite the fact that we’re all allegedly part of a “family”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darren H said:

Oh sorry about that mate I had a great afternoon shopping with the Mrs in Meadowhell.