New season tickets

9 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Yes, Ive often found that sitting on a half empty Kop in January in freezing cold conditions with rain teeming down watching a team of overpaid crap struggling to overcome the might of Burton Albion or Yeovil Town gives me just the escape I need from the drudgery of my existence

😀

Give it a couple of matches and I will probably feel the same tbh. 

6 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Yes, Ive often found that sitting on a half empty Kop in January in freezing cold conditions with rain teeming down watching a team of overpaid crap struggling to overcome the might of Burton Albion or Yeovil Town gives me just the escape I need from the drudgery of my existence

Were it not for the drudgery, you would n't enjoy the Wimbledon Strawberries and Ice Cream & Champagne and hot and sultry evenings down Covent Garden. Tell the truth you would swap all that for a first round FA Cup match at rainy Barrow F.C. 

Guest Willow Owl
32 minutes ago, Watto said:

I really do not understand why there would be so much interest in getting a season ticket , I reckon a lot of fans are expecting us to get promoted and I think they are going to be in for a suprise , after the last couple of  season's I've no appetite for watching us on a regular basis , the enjoyment has gone and I think it will stay this way while ever Chansiri is in control.

Looks like the queuing fans don’t share your pessimism. I think it’s a great boost to see so many wanting to back their team by buying season tickets, long May it continue. 

Guest Kameron
32 minutes ago, Watto said:

I really do not understand why there would be so much interest in getting a season ticket , I reckon a lot of fans are expecting us to get promoted and I think they are going to be in for a suprise , after the last couple of  season's I've no appetite for watching us on a regular basis , the enjoyment has gone and I think it will stay this way while ever Chansiri is in control.

We have as much chance of going down than being promoted, i have little interest in going but enough of us have to otherwise there will be no club left to support.  It's sh !t but at least it's our big pile of steaming sh !t.

Guest Willow Owl
2 minutes ago, Kameron said:

We have as much chance of going down than being promoted, i have little interest in going but enough of us have to otherwise there will be no club left to support.  It's sh !t but at least it's our big pile of steaming sh !t.

There’s probably only 3/4 times in my life time that we haven’t been shiteza. 

47 minutes ago, Watto said:

How is it great value ? 

We are still charging one of the highest prices in league one.

The prices for kids are great value, especially when buying season tickets, even for the previous seasons. 

I'd say adults are reasonable prices now.

Match day prices were extortionate. 

• Like 1

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

I always gobsmacked why anyone would want a photo of people queueing?

Some PR guy you are.

Guest Grandad
Just now, casbahowl said:

You really are trying your best not to be annoyed aren’t you!

Let it go Nigel!

Annoyed?

Your paranoia kicking in? lol 

Guest Grandad
Just now, asteener1867 said:

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if the majority of folk in the photos ..are queuing up to take photos of folk in the queue!!!

See. Its not just me.

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

See. Its not just me.

Its like if you stand in Fargate...simply just looking up....people come and stand next to you and ...look up...Think its that sorta thing?

Then there will be the odd smack head standing outside the owls shop thinkin'..."This Tramlines is bloody crap"1

12 minutes ago, Grandad said:

12 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Annoyed?

Your paranoia kicking in? lol 

It could well be but ……….. for your information……… It wasn’t any old snaking queue …….. It was a full on ANACONDA type snaking queue ……… The type that could finally tip Quinnssweetshop over the edge!

Edited by casbahowl
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

It's existentialist.

Maybe Chansiri could apply for some kind of arts grant.