New season tickets

Mate at work called for his Huddersfield ticket and said queue is still right around car park. 

He ended up not getting one as he had to be at work at 2 o'clock leaving it till tomorrow now. 

Edited by bradowl

Guest Grandad
3 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Been down to the ground this morning to sort the away season ticket but had to come away as queues for new season tickets which went on sale today are currently snaking all the way round the car park & down to the north stand. According to the security guy it’s been like this since before the ticket office opened at 10am.

Unlike renewals this is all new money coming into the club & has to be good news!

I think we may be pleasantly surprised by our home crowds next season!

I'm always gob-smacked that nobody thinks to take a photo

Guest Grandad
3 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

I've taken one but it was for that first season after the war in FL North. We got 62,000 for a cup game against Stoke. 

GET IT POSTED

There are people on Owlstalk who don't think its worth it

3 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Been down to the ground this morning to sort the away season ticket but had to come away as queues for new season tickets which went on sale today are currently snaking all the way round the car park & down to the north stand. According to the security guy it’s been like this since before the ticket office opened at 10am.

Unlike renewals this is all new money coming into the club & has to be good news!

I think we may be pleasantly surprised by our home crowds next season!

I really do not understand why there would be so much interest in getting a season ticket , I reckon a lot of fans are expecting us to get promoted and I think they are going to be in for a suprise , after the last couple of  season's I've no appetite for watching us on a regular basis , the enjoyment has gone and I think it will stay this way while ever Chansiri is in control.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, meggoisgod said:

2 new kids ST's purchased online - the football may be poor but its great value, well done SWFC

How is it great value ? 

We are still charging one of the highest prices in league one.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Watto said:

I really do not understand why there would be so much interest in getting a season ticket , I reckon a lot of fans are expecting us to get promoted and I think they are going to be in for a suprise , after the last couple of  season's I've no appetite for watching us on a regular basis , the enjoyment has gone and I think it will stay this way while ever Chansiri is in control.

I think that football is an escape for many, and people will have missed it after so long. I know that I have. I cannot wait to be back.

Guest Grandad
11 minutes ago, markg said:

I think that football is an escape for many, and people will have missed it after so long. I know that I have. I cannot wait to be back.

Yes, Ive often found that sitting on a half empty Kop in January in freezing cold conditions with rain teeming down watching a team of overpaid crap struggling to overcome the might of Burton Albion or Yeovil Town gives me just the escape I need from the drudgery of my existence

The low down on all things Football 'WHAT WATTO RECKONS, I really do not understand why there would be so much interest in getting a season ticket , I reckon a lot of fans are expecting us to get promoted and I think they are going to be in for a suprise , after the last couple of  season's I've no appetite for watching us on a regular basis , the enjoyment has gone and I think it will stay this way while ever Chansiri is in control.'

Me good, bad or indifferent I just want to see our team of lads putting in a whole hearted performance. Be nice to graduate but that's why we call it a competition.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

The low down on all things Football 'WHAT WATTO RECKONS, I really do not understand why there would be so much interest in getting a season ticket , I reckon a lot of fans are expecting us to get promoted and I think they are going to be in for a suprise , after the last couple of  season's I've no appetite for watching us on a regular basis , the enjoyment has gone and I think it will stay this way while ever Chansiri is in control.'

Me good, bad or indifferent I just want to see our team of lads putting in a whole hearted performance. Be nice to graduate but that's why we call it a competition.

I don't think the photo is real

• Haha 1