New season tickets

Guest Grandad
Just now, owlinexile said:

It's existentialist.

Maybe Chansiri could apply for some kind of arts grant.

I'd be happy to occasionally beat myself over the head as I'm watching

A ST is borderline for me as I don't live locally and can't get to all games. However, as I qualify for a disabled ticket was going to give it a go to support the club. 

Tried to phone for literally hours last week and following an exchange of emails, which to be honest weren't particularly helpful, gave up as it was getting just too difficult to give the club money. 

I'll now look.out for category D games throughout the season definitely ,giving the first home game vs Doncaster a miss.now.

It's good that demand is high, but if the club want to maximise income, could pay a little more attention as there are probably more.like me and the club has now lost £50-80 over what I would have spent on a ST and my schedule now planned for attending games during this season.

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I'd be happy to occasionally beat myself over the head as I'm watching

I usually do that pre match....Then I get headache..so I go out for abit of fresh air...being careful to take me Owls scarf in case it gets chilly......Walk towards Hillsborough...

Then all of a sudden....

"F.ook me...Its happened again!!!

Edited by asteener1867

9 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

May have missed it, but why have the club set a deadline? I mean seriously, are we in a position do be doing that lol 

Because they don’t yet know if capacity limits will be imposed and they don’t want to sell more tickets than will be allowed to attend.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, 0742 said:

Not a single person in either photo with a mask in sight. 

Anyone else think that's a bit strange, especially with no social distancing going on either?

Considering we've only sold 705 more tickets since Friday, I think the bulk of the queues must have been people wanting to change seats for various reasons. Getting away from the Kop Trumper, not wanting to share your Werthers and blanket on the South, getting in closer proximity to the Kop "madame" etc., etc.,

• Haha 3