What happens after we’re liquidated?

21 hours ago, flo said:

Yeah was thinking that,

Also Oldham have an Owl on their badge so we could just talk about them instead. 🤷‍♂️

Aye - perfect match:

play in blue / white

Played in Division 1 a long time ago 

Could reminisce about Wylde Stainrod, Warhurst etc  

they’re sh!te n’all

Whats not to like 🤔

nb only just in Lancashire for any waverers 

Wow. A lot of people already finished with us on here. I'm vocal about opposition to Chansiri because I want us to survive - apparently a lot of you are just doing it as a way of cheering the axe to fall. 

I personally will do all I can to assist any phoenix club - because a club is its spirit and tradition, not the privately owned legal entity that it currently exists as.

Who'd have thought a part timer southerner would be in such a minority group, eh? 😉

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

Once it goes, it's gone as far as I'm concerned. The history of the club will be gone. Clubs that start again aren't the same club. When it inevitably happens, I'll be finished with football and will focus on other hobbies, interests and more important things than sport. 

Don't tell this to a Glasgow Rangers fan. They started again and are now the most successful club in the history of football!

I went to Wimbledon a few times back in the days when they were in non-League; I work with a couple of the founding members. I really liked their model and their ethos and I really think it could work for Wednesday.

I appreciate some people are done with it and I cannot imagine that I will travel from the South Coast to watch too much Northern Counties football (I can't be arsed for the Championship afterall) but I do think I would be able to switch. Right now it seems wrong as it is hypothetical and defeatist but when push comes to shove, i think enough would go to make it work. 

19 hours ago, sheffield_dave said:

There's a certain level of ignorance here regarding other clubs that have reformed successfully. I don't know if we'd pull 15,000 any time soon, but I can guarantee you there would never be as few as 150.

if we took 3000 away to QPR, then we can 100% manage that regularly a few leagues below home and away with a phoenix club, we’d be a massive presence in non-league and the ones to beat