Accounts

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't want them to ever come out

I can't cope with it

I already know how it is gonna go

It's just something I don't ever want to have to read or experience on here ever again

The site sever couldn't cope with another set of our accounts mate 

• Haha 2

Guest Kagoshimaowl
16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't want them to ever come out

I can't cope with it

I already know how it is gonna go

It's just something I don't ever want to have to read or experience on here ever again

Ban the thread. BORING!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

You see that writing on the main section of the site?

Them sentences?

They're called thread titles

They're a great way of figuring out which one of the threads you're interested in

Can we please just move it away from Matchday section? It’s depressing as hell.

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

Can we please just move it away from Matchday section? It’s depressing as hell.

You see that writing on the main section of the site?

Them sentences?

They're called thread titles

They're a great way of figuring out which one of the threads you're interested in

After deciding you can choose to click on them or not - it's like some kind of magic or something

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Owlstalk Shop

24 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Ready soon said Chansiri......................................months ago , still no sign of them.

A question for those who are finance / EFL savvy , if they are filed and we have overstepped AGAIN , will we be looking at more points reductions THIS SEASON ?

We won’t have overstepped again.

Given the stadium sale wasn’t allowed last time round it has to be allowed this time round since it wasn’t the stadium sale itself they had issue with. More the timing. 

We may have to restate last years accounts in which case I’d expect us to post a profit this year.

If the accounts aren’t restated and we post a loss it’s not something to worry about. Like I said above the stadium sale has to come into consideration for FFP at some point irrespective of what year it shows in the accounts.

• Haha 1

Guest Mcguigan
9 minutes ago, Bigger Guns said:

Given the stadium sale wasn’t allowed last time round it has to be allowed this time round since it wasn’t the stadium sale itself they had issue with. More the timing. 

We may have to restate last years accounts in which case I’d expect us to post a profit this year.

If the accounts aren’t restated and we post a loss it’s not something to worry about. Like I said above the stadium sale has to come into consideration for FFP at some point irrespective of what year it shows in the accounts.

We’ve definitely overstepped again whichever way the stadium sale is diced.

The only outstanding info is by how much and what further sanctions will be handed out on top of our current ones.

7 minutes ago, Grandad said:

One set of ANNUAL accounts submitted in 1100 days

It's not good enough is it. These accounts are now 6 months late.

On 5th November he said they would be published 'soon'. On 31st December he said the accounts had been finished and would be published 'soon'.

I guess 'soon' is a relative concept dependent on what time scale you are comparing it to! 

5 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

We’ve definitely overstepped again whichever way the stadium sale is diced.

The only outstanding info is by how much and what further sanctions will be handed out on top of our current ones.

Are you sure?

The last accounts actually showed a profit due to the stadium sale. If the stadium sale is now diced into the forthcoming accounts having not been allowed in the previous one for EFL purposes, I would expect us to show similar. 

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

The lastest accounts will give us insight into where the money to pay the wages actually came from. 

The won't do. The accounts we are waiting upon cover the year up to July 2019.

Guest Therealrealist
26 minutes ago, Bigger Guns said:

So if the accounts are all fine and dandy....why wont he release them? My guess he will yry and drag it out till end of season so any further punishment will be next season