Steve Bruce

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

How? He got sent off. 10 v 11 in the Premier League with over 45 minutes to play. 

Stupid from Fraser but the negative tactics and having so little of the ball didn’t help. They were chasing shadows in that first half. 
Crazy from Bruce not playing a big lad like Carroll or Joelinton from start to hold the ball up. 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

How? He got sent off. 10 v 11 in the Premier League with over 45 minutes to play. 

Zero shots on target and 22% possession before fraser was sent off 

They started the game with 5 defenders and fraser a attacking midfielder was playing defensive midfield 

All against a team that had 2 points out of a possible 51 and scored 8 goals in the league 

But yeah fraser getting sent off was the reason they losed that game 

• Haha 1

Just now, sheffwed1 said:

Stupid from Fraser but the negative tactics and having so little of the ball didn’t help. They were chasing shadows in that first half. 
Crazy from Bruce not playing a big lad like Carroll or Joelinton from start to hold the ball up. 

That’s what i said. Bruce set up so negatively.

But if Fraser doesn’t get sent off I don’t think Pigs win that game. 

Just now, Sticky Micky said:

Zero shots on target and 22% possession before fraser was sent off 

They started the game with 5 defenders and fraser a attacking midfielder was playing defensive midfield 

All against a team that had 2 points out of a possible 51 and scored 8 goals in the league 

But yeah fraser getting sent off was the reason they losed that game 

Yeah he set up horrendously. But I don’t think they lose that game if they have 11 men. 

Why do we care so much btw

lol

8 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Really? 

The blokes laughing all the way to the bank 

Took the Newcastle gig because ehe knew he'd be sacked and get a big payoff within 2 years 

Dont buy this home town club poo from him for one second 

The blokes a fraud 

Just like his dinosaur Pals pulis and big Sam, work the media but terrible terrible managers who work just to top their bank balances up 

Surely that's the whole point in working?

I certainly don't go to work for the love of the company.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I know what you mean and he’s more privileged than 99.99% of us but he just didn’t look well when he was interviewed. 

Ive watched a few of their games this season and I agree some of the football has been absolutely terrible and negative. Playing 5-4-1 for the most part.

The guy should think of his health then and step down and resign then 

He's multimillionaire and doesn't need the cash 

But while chairman are giving him a month off to watch cricket and chuck millions at him, Bruce will be quite happy to lose week in week out 

Don't fall for the fat Cabbage heads talk 

• Haha 1

What are Newcastle fans peeved about? Bruce got them lower mid table last season. They’re 15th at the moment - with everything considered that sounds about right 

What are their fans expecting? 

their only player of real quality is saint maximin and he’s out 

1 minute ago, Womble Owl said:

Surely that's the whole point in working?

I certainly don't go to work for the love of the company.

Mind boggles some of the lengths people go to have a go at Bruce.

Now it’s his fault for trying to earn as much money as he can. Like everyone on here works purely for the enjoyment and don’t care what the bank balance is.

lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

lol

Here you go 

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I'd have him back here tomorrow.

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

What are Newcastle fans peeved about? Bruce got them lower mid table last season. They’re 15th at the moment - with everything considered that sounds about right 

What are their fans expecting? 

their only player of real quality is saint maximin and he’s out 

Agree with this. That side is absolutely horrific. Need major investment in midfield and defence. 

Bruce has done a decent-ish job there with what he has at his disposal.

Doubt he had any say in the signing of Joelinton either. 

• Haha 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Agree with this. That side is absolutely horrific. Need major investment in midfield and defence. 

Bruce has done a decent-ish job there with what he has at his disposal.

Doubt he had any say in the signing of Joelinton either. 

No one was complaining about him last year. They still play fuccin Andy Carroll up front 

Not getting involved in a relegation scrap should be an achievement for that team 

7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Mind boggles some of the lengths people go to have a go at Bruce.

Now it’s his fault for trying to earn as much money as he can. Like everyone on here works purely for the enjoyment and don’t care what the bank balance is.

lol

Agreed just remind me how many sides he has got promoted out of this division, and our fans hammer him, but are falling over themselves to get Paul Cook in who has zero promotions in league ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

No one was complaining about him last year. They still play fuccin Andy Carroll up front 

Not getting involved in a relegation scrap should be an achievement for that team 

Yep. He was doing a good job up there last season. Somehow managed to get most fans on his side after the absolute love fest for Benitez the Geordies have.

15 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Yeah he set up horrendously. But I don’t think they lose that game if they have 11 men. 

lol

I don't give a flying one whether they win lose or draw...cue 'why post then' posts