Steve Bruce

It had to Steve Bruce’s side who gave Blades there first win. 
I am normally quite measured in my views but after the run-around he gave us I really can’t stand the big fat ********! 
I always think his head looks like a giant boiled ham that someone had nailed a potato onto as a nose and then stuck a wig on!

Couldn’t even beat the Pigs! Useless git!

I hope Newcastle don’t fire the greedy sod and he has to stay there and fail and be hated by the fans of his ‘boyhood club’ forever!

• Like 1

As much as I lost respect for him after he ditched us he's a very successful manager in this division and would have done good things here had he stayed. 

Wouldn't want him back though after the way he left 

1 hour ago, Sticky Micky said:

Out done Pulis,Monk and Jos tonight for anti football 

Set up 11 men behind the ball against 2 points united 

Cabbage head will be sacked within a month 

Thank god DC hates him and wouldn't entertain bring him back 

Agreed. They were awful. I thought they were actually better after the sending off and conceding. At least then they had to come out a little.

7 minutes ago, poite said:

As much as I lost respect for him after he ditched us he's a very successful manager in this division and would have done good things here had he stayed. 

Wouldn't want him back though after the way he left 

No he wouldn't have done great things at Wednesday.

One of the reasons he left because he knew things were on the slide behind the scenes and chances of him being a success were slim.

7 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

No he wouldn't have done great things at Wednesday.

One of the reasons he left because he knew things were on the slide behind the scenes and chances of him being a success were slim.

When did he tell you that? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Is this seriously a thread about the pigs. Who f**king cares

*ChapSmurf doesn't care *

*ChapSmurf posts anyway *

No its about Cabbage head who people on here will be creaming themselves about the day he gets sacked from Newcastle 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

*ChapSmurf doesn't care *

*ChapSmurf posts anyway *

No its about Cabbage head who people on here will be creaming themselves about the day he gets sacked from Newcastle 

You're right, I don't care. As for posting, is this not a fourm where peope can express their views? Or do we all need to fall in line with yours?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

It had to Steve Bruce’s side who gave Blades there first win. 
I am normally quite measured in my views but after the run-around he gave us I really can’t stand the big fat ********! 
I always think his head looks like a giant boiled ham that someone had nailed a potato onto as a nose and then stuck a wig on!

Couldn’t even beat the Pigs! Useless git!

I hope Newcastle don’t fire the greedy sod and he has to stay there and fail and be hated by the fans of his ‘boyhood club’ forever!

Excellent, politically-incorrect post.

The official line is that his leaving us is just football, and we should all be very meekly glad about it.

For my part, I hope that he succumbs to an outbreak of boils down below.