The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

18 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Reach to Celtic gathering a bit of momentum now

think he would do well for them, couldn’t blame Reach for deciding to leave us and sign for a club as big as Celtic. Just be another talented player leaving us. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Wow. Not that he is not worth it. But I don't say them paying that for a player they could get for free in 6 months when they need a minor miracle to catch Rangers.

Have to agree. Reach joining a club on a free in 6 months time see's him almost certainly being paid a higher wage also.

I like Reach but I do not see him having the temperament for a Glasgow derby I have to say.......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Have to agree. Reach joining a club on a free in 6 months time see's him almost certainly being paid a higher wage also.

I like Reach but I do not see him having the temperament for a Glasgow derby I have to say.......

And he will be able to demand probably close to a 500k/million signing on fee from a club also. 

Add that to the fact Chansiri will want stupid money for him in January. I really don't see him leaving then.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

just absolutely shocking forward planning yet again from the club. We have known all season we needed players signing, especially up top and yet again it looks like a last minute job. Players should have been ready to be signed in the first few days of the window opening. 

This is why most clubs try not to make a habit of heading into the January window without a manager at the helm.

Whereas it seems to be a favourite tactic of ours!

:duntmatter:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Wow. Not that he is not worth it. But I don't say them paying that for a player they could get for free in 6 months when they need a minor miracle to catch Rangers.

My understanding is Reach is worth £2.8m, as in Mbappe is worth £120m, but as Reach’s contract is nearly up then Celtic are after him for a cut price fee.  More likely £250k would be my guess. 

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Wednesday target Jarrad Branthwaite set to join Blackburn. 

..and Jack Clarke poised to join Stoke. Both players we’re said to want.

10 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Not in January it won't be. Pre contract if anything I would imagine.

If he signs a pre-contract with Celtic and stays with us for the reminder of the season can you imagine what his tackling will be like

He has to go in January or he will negatively effect the team in a relegation scrap I think

12 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

..and Jack Clarke poised to join Stoke. Both players we’re said to want.

Stoke making some excellent signings, Matondo, Doughty and now Clarke, that’s a lot of pace and quality ( exactly what we require) to an already solid squad