Westwood out for two weeks

1 minute ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Westwoods voice and organisation is a step up. 

Yeah - made a huge difference the last few games he's played

facepalm.png

Voice "Boss - I've got to come off I'm injured again"

Organisation - picking up his towel and water bottle to walk off the pitch injured with

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Yeah - made a huge difference the last few games he's played

facepalm.png

Voice "Boss - I've got to come off I'm injured again"

Organisation - picking up his towel and water bottle to walk off the pitch injured with

You could tell he wanted to come off he wasnt frustrated at all !!!

Come on its time to get behind them all now. We all have opinions on the players and manager but we have got to stay up, will help if were all behind our players. I dredd Pelupessy coming on but he helped us stay strong for a point the other night.

Westwood playing will help us. Get behind him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I was including the gaffes, blunders and injuries the last time he was in the team mate

You know...

So you could see it's not just a one off these last two games

Which he was rightly dropped for. But that was over a year ago and we were hunting down a top 3 place.

Now the ex gaffer has been and gone like an earthquake leaving the club in a perilous position ON the field. Pulis who was not my choice has come in and looking at how to get the best out of what he has until January when he will battle no doubt with our owner to get good players in. We have a lack of experience and leaders. Westwood can contribute in both those areas with his clean slate and his backing from the manager.

Ideally a couple of years ago we should have been integrating one of our keepers into the first team with the help of Westwood to take over his number one spot and should by now have the position as his own. That hasnt happened through years of mismanagement from the top down. We are where we are. Westwood is not the future but he can contribute now. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Which he was rightly dropped for. But that was over a year ago and we were hunting down a top 3 place.

Now the ex gaffer has been and gone like an earthquake leaving the club in a perilous position ON the field. Pulis who was not my choice has come in and looking at how to get the best out of what he has until January when he will battle no doubt with our owner to get good players in. We have a lack of experience and leaders. Westwood can contribute in both those areas with his clean slate and his backing from the manager.

Ideally a couple of years ago we should have been integrating one of our keepers into the first team with the help of Westwood to take over his number one spot and should by now have the position as his own. That hasnt happened through years of mismanagement from the top down. We are where we are. Westwood is not the future but he can contribute now. 

Let's get rid in January and get a keeper in who can save shots, stay fit, not fall out with people and play at Christmas times

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Let's get rid in January and get a keeper in who can save shots, stay fit, not fall out with people and play at Christmas times

Were not gonna get rid in Jan when he's out of contact at the end of the year. We have much bigger problems than keeper.

At the end of the year yes i agree get 2 or all 3 of the keepers out and get a new number 1 in. In January lets get some creative players and goalscorers in.