Wildsmith

Westwood will still be here when a new manager comes in at least.

I'm sure whoever it will be won't be wasting much time before at least offering Westwood the chance get back in the time.

If he's not up to it, or the form of others keeps him out of the team then so be it.

All the talk of Westwood being a trouble might actually have added up to something if our form since his being dropped was anything other than abysmal. As it is, it just seems like either a lie, or exaggeration at the least.

2 minutes ago, cowl said:

All the talk of Westwood being a trouble might actually have added up to something if our form since his being dropped was anything other than abysmal. As it is, it just seems like either a lie, or exaggeration at the least.

Why haven't all the other clubs fallen over themselves to sign him then?

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

PS neither of our keepers is Championship standard 

Not by a long way

What have all the so called scape goat finders been saying on here for a season now.

We talk as if Dawson is still a boy.

Neither is up to championship standard and why Monk and his crew can't see that baffles me.

But on saying that ,who are we mere supporters

• Like 1

Just now, owlsdreamer said:

What have all the so called scape goat finders been saying on here for a season now.

We talk as if Dawson is still a boy.

Neither is up to championship standard and why Monk and his crew can't see that baffles me.

But on saying that ,who are we mere supporters

I think Monk knows they're not good enough but at the time we have FOUR goalkeepers on the books so he'd have had to sign a fifth which is just madness at any club

So here we are

Leaking goals and losing games

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I think Monk knows they're not good enough but at the time we have FOUR goalkeepers on the books so he'd have had to sign a fifth which is just madness at any club

So here we are

Leaking goals and losing games

If it means signing a fifth, get on with it as it may just save us....maybe

Dawson and Wildsmith  in particular looked very good prospects when Rhodes was the goalkeeping coach but both have gone backwards since he left.

Westwoods  performances over the years have been exceptional until last season when performances  dropped alarmingly. 

Does make you wonder If Rhodes was an very good goalkeeping coach..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SouthernOwl24 said:

Agree with post. 

Here lies an issue with team selection as Westwood is our best keeper by miles and is very experienced. Its been done to death but its true. Westwood should start over both keepers. 

Same as we should have kept Hutch to fill in for Luongo. 

NO you dont resolve a problem,by creating another......

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah about ten years ago

Last time he was in the side he cost us 5 points in just one week with his horrific blunders

This is one of those made up things on Owlstalk that others believe  and repeat it as being true. I’m both surprised and disappointed in you.

• Like 1