Wildsmith

8 hours ago, cowl said:

All the talk of Westwood being a trouble might actually have added up to something if our form since his being dropped was anything other than abysmal. As it is, it just seems like either a lie, or exaggeration at the least.

8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Why haven't all the other clubs fallen over themselves to sign him then?

8 hours ago, cowl said:

Because he's apparently on a lot of money, presumably.

Nope 

8 hours ago, owlsdreamer said:

Unless you know something we don't know ,then I would say he is still on 30k

Surely he's worth that to a top Championship side if he's the best keeper in the division (As we keep getting told by his fanboys)

Jesus christ this is so infantile- like trying to have a reasonable argument with Trump. Just reactionary comments with no logical argument behind them

Edited by robswfc

The last 20 odd games westwood played for us he was charging around his area like benny hill with 10 randy nurses chasing after him. That looked to me that he had lost his on the pitch relationship with the defence. I can only assume Loovens was the link between the defence and westwood ( GL would not take any nonsense from anyone ) and with Glenn gone then Westwood was doing his own thing.  

I have always said that a nice keeper is generally a bad keeper. Keepers are weird characters,  nothing is ever their fault and they do their own thing. Our current two need a bit more arrogance and nastiness in them. I get the impression, rightly or wrongly, that they are still in the mindset of being number 2 goalies . I want to see Dawson bawling out bannan , iorfa and Lees, not picking the ball of the net and writing them I’m sorry cards.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, robswfc said:

Jesus christ this is so infantile- like trying to have a reasonable argument with Trump. Just reactionary comments with no logical argument behind them

Another one criticising other peoples comments without having anything to input themselves

3 hours ago, robswfc said:

Agree it is infantile ..............please try and post sensible and constructive points..................................anyway.........would rather have Trump in goal than Dawson

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, robswfc said:

Who are you actually trying to have an argument with (reasonable or otherwise) right now?

Much of a muchness for me. You can put either of them between the sticks and we would just be swapping Wildsmith's name for Dawson's in the threads highlighting mistakes. Both aren't really up to standard. Wildsmith makes as many mistakes as Dawson.