Chansiri - worst thing to happen to Sheffield Wednesday since Dave Allen

Just now, bigash_swfc said:

Wasn't saying that when tha was bouncing at Wembley, waving thy phone torch at home to brighton, laughing at Fletchers celebration against Newcastle, when we signed Rhodes (we never thought was possible) or when we battered Arsenal.

Just seems good time get quickly forgotten. 

Can't suddenly hate the man

The bottom line is that Chansiri has paid enormous amounts to take the club backwards in many ways. Let's be honest, the primary concern is how the team is performing, and at the moment we have a mediocre squad, limited ability to restock it adequately and a large points penalty that severely jeopardises our status in this division. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

Nice try, yet another "he thinks differently from us, he must be an insurgent" post, open your mind rickygoo, you can think yourself you know.

I've no problem with people thinking differently to other people, that is what this forum is for, but you have to take the blue and white specs off occasionally.

Defending the club, or the manager or whatever no matter what, is just wrong - the club has done some great things over the years whether be things in the communty, fan forum events, even the occasional football related success ! But calling it out, when they are doing poorly doesn't make you any less of a fan, just shows that you care.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Wasn't saying that when tha was bouncing at Wembley, waving thy phone torch at home to brighton, laughing at Fletchers celebration against Newcastle, when we signed Rhodes (we never thought was possible) or when we battered Arsenal.

Just seems good times get quickly forgotten. 

I don't hate the man at all, quite the opposite. I think he had, and still does, have good intentions for the club, he has just made a right mess of it so far!

17 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Just seems good times get quickly forgotten. 

All those things you mention are over 3.1/2 years ago now which is a lifetime in football.
In the last 3.1/2 years we have seen a lot of ineptitude in the running of the club.

I don't hate Chansiri at all but I also think he is out of his depth.

The worrying thing about chansiri is he know nothing about football and doesn’t move in football or sporting circles ....So if an interested new owner ( who has footballing contacts ) became available...chansiri would never know ....He says he’s in it for the long haul ...but he seems very stubborn and too proud to get help .... That’s what worry’s most fans !!!

4 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

Make your bleedin' mind up, so some things that occurred in past count and some don't?

OT logic!

WTF:

All of them count and on balance looking at everything that has happened my opinion is that Chansiri has been a poor chairman and owner of Sheffield Wednesday.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

*sigh...here we go again.

You need a new angle, the obtuse ones wearing a bit thin now

But hey, crack on Vincey boy

Everyone reading the thread saw you agree with another poster that Chansiri has mismanaged the finances of the football club mate

To anyone wishing to see this just scroll back in the thread x

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop