Chansiri - worst thing to happen to Sheffield Wednesday since Dave Allen

6 minutes ago, English Man said:

Badly run, money wasted, points deductions, sold stadium, FFP rules broken, transfer blocks, poor managers, bad decisions, ridiculously expensive tickets and kits, court cases, public ridicule, wasted the 150th anniversary, crazy kit numbers, cake ball, now facing relegation to league one....... again, while our local competitors are in the premier league. Big risk taken on promotion, instead of building properly. Tell me im wrong..... 

Bet you were saying all this when you were at Wembley.

Who was the last chairman that didn't employ a poor manager whilst they were in charge?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Guest wilyfox

Tbf I tried to get a loan against the stadium too and bank were having none of it, so if DC managed to get one then he’s done better than me.

Don't agree with the OP overall but the 150th anniversary was a disappointment looking back.

The anniversary dinner was apparently a big success but it was something only a few fans could enjoy. This big milestone for the club should have been something for all fans to be part of. We failed to secure a marquee opponent for the pre-season game to mark the occasion. 

The anniversary 3rd shirt designed by one of our fans was a positive - but it should have been available from the date of the anniversary, instead it went on sale in December.

The dream scene was a good idea but judging by the fact all 3 versions are still currently available at reduced price in the club shop, the price point clearly wasn't 

image.thumb.png.d0026f5aaba80139280d5dad6b93fdf6.png

The Good Old Days

lol

10 years of financial paralysis, because of a £20 million debt to the co-op bank culminating in the Tax man trying to wind up the club.

DA was right, "Spending money on a football club is not an investment"

Good Times...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, English Man said:

Badly run, money wasted, points deductions, sold stadium, FFP rules broken, transfer blocks, poor managers, bad decisions, ridiculously expensive tickets and kits, court cases, public ridicule, wasted the 150th anniversary, crazy kit numbers, cake ball, now facing relegation to league one....... again, while our local competitors are in the premier league. Big risk taken on promotion, instead of building properly. Tell me im wrong..... 

Ok. 

apart from ... 

Badly run, money wasted, points deductions, sold stadium, FFP rules broken, transfer blocks, poor managers, bad decisions, ridiculously expensive tickets and kits, court cases, public ridicule, wasted the 150th anniversary, crazy kit numbers, cake ball, now facing relegation to league one....... 

what has Mr Chansiri ever done for us. 

3C796009-C91D-432B-ADC3-138C15D3B12B.jpeg

• Haha 5

50 minutes ago, james o connor said:

How anybody can defend chansiri is bewildering . We have paid champions league prices , suffered One disaster after another and are considerably worse off than when he joined. All this respectable man rubbish don’t wash . 

Would you rather have DC or DA?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, English Man said:

Absolutely nailed it fella.

I've said all along this isn't going to end well and I'll stand by that.

The sooner he leaves the better.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1