Chansiri - worst thing to happen to Sheffield Wednesday since Dave Allen

1 hour ago, DJMortimer said:

limited ability to restock it adequately

Oh...you mean splash the cash, thought you was against that sort of thing.

Adequately, in football terms means big dosh..unless you mean ticking over nicely in mid-table, occaisional tour in Div 1.

Nah, he would be hounded out with that approach.

He gambled and lost...shyte happens.

On 06/10/2020 at 23:39, English Man said:

Badly run, money wasted, points deductions, sold stadium, FFP rules broken, transfer blocks, poor managers, bad decisions, ridiculously expensive tickets and kits, court cases, public ridicule, wasted the 150th anniversary, crazy kit numbers, cake ball, now facing relegation to league one....... again, while our local competitors are in the premier league. Big risk taken on promotion, instead of building properly. Tell me im wrong..... 

AGAIN? REALLY?

So who else then? 

13 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

Neither factual or correct but apart from that it's bob on!

Wow. A few posts above this one you've just admitted that Chansiri has mismanaged the finances. Something I posted earlier. You're tying yourself in knots mate. It's there for all to see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

Oh...you mean splash the cash, thought you was against that sort of thing.

Adequately, in football terms means big dosh..unless you mean ticking over nicely in mid-table, occaisional tour in Div 1.

Nah, he would be hounded out with that approach.

He gambled and lost...shyte happens.

Believe it or not, there is a vast middle ground between spending nothing and spending everything. We've lost a lot of players in this last 18 months and have probably spent less than a million quid replacing them. That is not usually a recipe for success at this level, especially when you start 12 points behind everyone else.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Usual case this, someone questions how the club is being run and all of a sudden the defenders are there like loyal dogs. Why is it folk can't ask questions or show concern when it is clearly visible the club is in total financial mismanagement. As I've said before the fact it even got to the stage that we had to sell our home to meet the demands of FFP is a tragedy in itself. 

This isn't about "hating" Chansiri or spreading negativity, its simply showing that as fans we don't want to see our club's future sink into the depths. We all share the same love for the club, our club.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

It's like bleedin' Spahn Ranch on here.

I'm just satisfied that you have agreed that Chansiri has mismanaged the finances, leading to a 12 point deduction and has  jeopardised our Championship status. You've made significant progress. 

16 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

ANY CREDIBILITY YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD LEFT HAS JUST GONE UP IN SMOKE.

RIGHT THERE.

:Chansiri:

True

Joined in June 
Played it cool
Held it all in

Then in the last 24 hours dropped his veil, lost the mask and started spouting the stuff I was watching and waiting for him to post

lol

And now...

Credibility GONE

In a 24 hour posting spree he's blown his cover and his credibility all in one go

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
4 hours ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

Shhhh, you're going against the OT brain-of-a-goldfish anti-DC narrative, we cant have such frippery......

Half the kids on here don't know they're born!

Because they're not agreeing with you they have the brains of a goldfish?

Guest Grandad
11 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I'm just satisfied that you have agreed that Chansiri has mismanaged the finances, leading to a 12 point deduction and has  jeopardised our Championship status. You've made significant progress. 

Theres no way that PR contract is getting renewed

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

True

Joined in June 
Played it cool
Held it all in

Then in the last 24 hours dropped his veil, lost the mask and started spouting the stuff I was watching and waiting for him to post

lol

And now...

Credibility GONE

In a 24 hour posting spree he's blown his cover and his credibility all in one go

Yep, it's been coming for a while hasn't it. However, today has brought him out into the open for all to see. Cover gone, credibility sailing away over the horizon never to be seen again.. Farewell Mr Limit.

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

Hey Grandad, don't get me involved with the chairman regarding a post on Owlstalk - you know how that can go down? :ph34r:😄

You thought I meant the Chairman?? 😳